Epilogue.

South's POV.

"Bro, that's Izaac's cousins, right?"

I tilted my head to the side as he mentioned it. And there, I saw them walking towards the bench. We don't have a game today, it's just a practice game but Izaac's cousins are present.

"Dude, that's Kianna, right? Pakilala tayo. Patulong tayo kila Izaac!" Toby, one of our teammates said.

"Sige, kung gusto mong basagin ni Izaac ang bungo mo." sambit ng isa

"And that's Cassandra," turo ng isa.

"Yes, but I heard they call her Caya."

"Bro, she's pretty. Though mukhang masungit."

My forehead creases as I listen to what they're talking about.

"I heard ayaw niya sa commitment."

"Dami niyang flings, sabi nila."

"Ang tsismoso mo, pre!"

"That's true, though. Kaya 'wag na kayong umasa sa kanya." sabay-sabay silang napatingin sa bagong dating na si Izaac.

Our teammates are almost paperwhite. 'Di sila nakapagsalita sa sobrang kaba dahil nahuli ni Izaac.

Izaac laughed at their faces. "Just don't disrespect her or any of my cousins and we'll definitely be good." naiiling niyang sambit saka naupo sa tabi ko.

"And don't let Xian hear that one, I don't need to use my fist. His is already enough," dagdag niya

"Sup, dude!" Tinanguan niya ako bago kinuha sa bag niya ang jersey shirt.

I just nodded at him. Izaac and his cousins just actually transferred here last year. They all came from Europe. And their surnames are kind of popular. And they're branded here as the Dela ferrer cousins.

They're new here but they easily became popular. I think you can find them where exclusive and blast parties are found.

"We'll be hosting a party tonight. You might want to join," he said

It's Friday today and that's when they usually go and party. Though that's not the case for Izaac's cousins. I often hear and see some of them in high end bars even on Mondays.

"I'll try," I shrugged

"Oh come on! Tomorrow's Saturday! Walang training!"

I didn't know how Izaac convinced me and right now, I'm holding a glass full of beer as I look at my surroundings.

"Hey, man! I'll introduce you to my cousins!" Storm said as he approached me.

"Cousins! The name's South!" anunsyo ni Izaac sa kanila. I immediately shook my head. He's already drunk.

"This is Xianna," pakilala niya

"Hi!"

"Hi." I responded

"This is----"

"I'm Kianna!" putol niya kay Storm

"Caya here!"

When I looked at her, she was with her boyfriend or fling or I don't know. I don't even think she was listening since she's busy....flirting with a guy.

And that's the first time I saw her face to face. Usually, I would only see her from the bench. I think she doesn't have an interest in our sport but she's obligated to attend our game since all of her boy cousins joined the team. My theory was also supported by her cousins as well.