18. Worth

"Sweet Lili, we will come back again this weekend, alright?"

She sadly smiled but nodded at us anyway. "Then I'll wait. I will not watch Friends, not until you are all back." She gave us a smile.

Our sweet Lili is not fond of watching movies or series but after she got sick, she just binge watched movies. That's why I suggested that she watch Friends. Because it's my favorite! There was never a time I never did laugh and or cry and roll down on my bed like a crazy banshee while watching it. Definitely, definitely the best!

I smiled brightly at her. She's already in season two. "Alright, then! We'll watch it together!" I leaned down a bit to kiss her on her cheeks because she's sitting in a wheelchair. Ganun din ang ginawa ng mga pinsan ko.

"We will be back, cousin dear!"

"Take care of yourself, alright?" Kuya Xian reminded her.

"Always take your medicine on time." It was Mikael.

"Wag kang magpupuyat," Storm said

"And eat healthy food," Izaac added

"My gosh, boys! Tama na 'yan. Our sweet Lili will do that without y'all reminding her. Gosh, kastress kayo." She then flipped her hair.

"Same thought, Ate. Gosh." Kianna said with her usual maarte voice.

We all then went to the van. But this time, dalawang van na ang gagamitin. Our loving parents found out about the little fight of Kianna and Izaac, which happened to accidentally slip off from Mikael's mouth while we were having a sumptuous dinner.

So on our way back home, it was indeed literally peaceful.

Our Iloilo trip ended well, too. My cousins were right. It was indeed fun and memorable. Lalo na noong huling gabi. Alcoholic drinks were not allowed but I don't know how my cousins had a box of it. After they hideously mixed all the drinks, nilagay nila sa mga tumbler namin. Some had it in an ice water plastic and sipped from it with the help of straw.

And when morning came, nobody spoke a word. Everyone was tired ... oh, hangover I mean. The fun part was, nobody, and literally no one from the staff knew about that night.

"You're going straight back home or are you still going somewhere?" Kuya Xian asked.

"Bahay lang po, Kuya." sagot ko

I'm not really tired. Nakapagpahinga naman ako kaya naisipan ko na magluluto ako later. I'm going to cook for South! I already know where his condo is located!

I was able to retrieve that info when I borrowed Izaac's phone to call mom. The signal on the island was really too slow kaya I had his phone for about an hour.

While scrolling at his messages (I got bored of waiting for a signal), I happened to see South's name. I almost forgot that they were classmates. I know I'm invading Izaac's privacy by opening their convo but who really cares? Wala naman siguro silang tinatago. All of their convo was dull and boring by the way. Tsk, boys.

So that's the story of how I was able to know South's condo. Lol.

When the van stopped in front of our house, I kissed my cousins on cheeks before I stepped out of the car. One of the househelp was already waiting outside. And when she saw me, she greeted me and then got my luggages.

Yep. Another luggage was added. I bought another when we headed back to Iloilo City. We were given time to stroll around and I happened to see many Ilonggo delicacies which, of course, can only be bought there in Iloilo. Kaya nilubos-lubos ko na.