31. The present

I was about to remove my sunglasses when I heard familiar voices. I turned around to look for it.

"CAAAAAYAAAA MY LABS!! OMGG! OMG!!"

It was Kianna Laureen Dela ferrer. It's been years. But she never changed. I can't help but stifle a laugh when she ran towards my direction.

"Kianna, ang ingay, 'di talaga kita kilala!" Brix Izaac Dela ferrer.

"Para kang 'di doctor nyan!" Alexus Storm Dela ferrer added

I took a step back when her body crashed towards me.

"I MISS YOUU!!"

I was about to say something when I was drowned with warm hugs. My heart felt so full today. I can't deny the fact that I missed my cousins.

"We miss you, princess!" Kuya Xian said

"Cayaa, I missed you!" Ate Xianna said with tears in her eyes.

"I missed you, Cay," Mikael said

Kuya Alexander didn't say a word but when he patted my head, I smiled. He used to do that way back then.

When we broke the hug, I removed my sunglasses. "I missed you all. Sobra!"

"Isa pa ngang hug!" Storm said and then pulled me for a hug. My cousins did the same.

"So, you'll stay here for good na?" Ate Xianna asked when we settled inside her van.

Yep. Her van. They don't want to be in separate cars so she used one of her vans. She's an international model now. And a licensed engineer.

"I'd probably stay for good, ate. Besides, I still need to learn how mom's hospital works. I've been gone for years so I need to study it so I can manage it well." I answered her

"Well, that's better! Para complete na ulit tayo!" dagdag ni Kianna

"Where's Clairence by the way?" I asked them

"Ah, she's busy right now. I think she's in Singapore." Storm said

I pouted. "I thought she'll come with you,"

"Well, you'll still see her tonight." Kuya Alexander said, while driving.

For the past eight years, a lot has changed. I hated my sister to death. That was the old me. But when I was able to know her more, know about her story, she managed to break the walls I've built. But it took me long enough before I could accept her. I was... not so myself that time. If I have a very short patience, well, it's the opposite for her. She was so patient with me.

And now, we're in a much better relationship as sisters.

"Saan tungo natin?"

"Bar!" suggest ni Storm

"Baliw! Kakarating lang ni Caya!"

"We could do that some other time. I'm still tired from the flight,"

"Sayang naman!"

"Hay nako, Alexus Storm! Para kang 'di businessman sa inaasta mo!"

Binelatan ni Storm si Kianna. "Ikaw nga parang hindi doctor makatakbo at makasigaw kanina," bwelta niya

"Maganda naman ako,"

"Anong connect 'non?"

"Wala. Malamang."

"Oh eh ba't mo pa sinabi,"

"There is this thing, called 'anatomy' and in that, you'll know the body parts of humans. And also, part of that is our mouth by the way. And if you don't know, it is used not only to swallow your food, but to talk too." Kianna replied sarcastically