Chapter 78

Hi (: I know I haven’t updated in a while. But I’d really like to thank you all for your lovely comments. They really helped me going through the exams. I wish I could just sit and write all day (which is probably what I’ll be doing this summer #SummerGoals2015) Once again, Happy New Year and I know this year is going to be an amazing one for all of us. <3  I think I should stop rambling now, back to the story.

“You look smoking hot.” I turned around to the all too familiar chirpy voice of Meg. I immediately flushed.

“Oh you scared me…Hi….wait, how did you get in?”

“I bumped into Alex in the elevator. He handed me over the keys.”

“Where did he go?”

“Three weeks and I am invisible to you!” She rolled her eyes and pouted her lips.

“No, Meg, I didn’t mean it that way.” I just love being with him. I don’t even know how much time I have left with him. “So tell me, where are you going for your honeymoon?” I winked.

“NYC!” She screamed at the top of the voice.

“I am guessing Paris, Venice and Hawaii were booked? I mean it’s a concrete jungle. You should find a place with beautiful trees and mountains and lakes you know.”

“Ambiance? Not like we are going to leave the room anyway. And the most beautiful sight for my eyes would be the spring collection of Gucci and Louis Vuitton which I’m taking you to with me after I’m done with this honeymoon thing.” Meg eyes gleamed as she began drooling over the clothes.

“I’d love to.” I smiled.

“Ooh…exquisite roses…Alex bought you these?” I nodded.

“I saw in Revenge, it was used for dying love.” I scowled at Meg. “I think that’s not what I should be telling you.”

Someone knocked the door.

“I’ll get it.” I rushed to get the door.

It was Alex. He looked at me from head to toe and let out a sigh. “You’re a vision, Miss Hayden. Oh what would I do with you?”

I opened the door wide open to remind him we had company. “Alex this is my friend Meg.”

“We’ve met.” Alex said indifferently, his eyes glued to me.

“I’ll…I’ll be leaving.” Meg seemed unusually nervous and comfortable.

“But you’ve just come.”

“Brian will be waiting for me.”

 She embraced me and said, “I want you to be happy.”