Chapter 36

What the hell was I doing? No matter what, I still couldn’t believe a word Elizabeth said. Our love is true. Alex can never do that. I decided to go back and talk it out with him in the morning. I was not going to let go of my love so easy. Everything Elizabeth said kept playing in my head again and again. As I was changing clothes, I remembered. He said I’m so much better in bed than you. Wait a second. Alex and I never were in bed. Does that mean she was lying…..that b*tch!

 I quickly put on a pair of jeans and ran outside to get a cab to the boathouse.

“It’s already in the mid sea, madam. There’s no way you can get on it.” The security guard spoke.

“Listen, I was meant to be on that boat. Call it back. I don’t care.” I pulled him by the collar. Gosh, I had lost all my manners. But I was desperate.

It took me a while to convince him it was my booking. Finally, he rang the Captain. “Sir, we have to head back. There’s a misunderstanding.”

I kept calling Alex again and again. The phone was switched off.

Luckily, due to rapid waters, the boat hadn’t gone far off. As soon it returned, I got on the deck and started frantically searching every room. A room by the end of the corridor was locked. This must be it.

“Keys!!!” I yelled at the innocent watchman.

He pulled out a bunch. Poor Elizabeth, she probably hadn’t noticed the boat was in the dock. I slammed open the door.

Alex was lying unconscious on the bed, naked beneath the blankets while Elizabeth was ravaging him. I felt so much anger built up inside me that tears flowed out.

“Get your hands off my boyfriend.” I muttered.

“What the f..? How did you get here?” She nervously put her dress on.

I swear I could kill her right now. “Get out while you can.” I tried to control my anger and letting her leave, for now.

I ran to Alex. He was still unconscious. I opened a water bottle and sprinkled a few drops on his face.

“Alex….love….are you alright?”

He looked around and got up bewildered. “Katy? Where are we? What just happened?”

“Easy, easy…calm down. Don’t stress yourself. You don’t remember anything that happened?”

“Nothing….the last thing I can remember was Elizabeth and I were having drinks at the deck. It tasted weird and then everything went a blur………..”

Okay. Now I get it. She had spiked his drink to get to him. She knew Alex had no interest in her. So she probably thought after making him spend a night with her, she would put him on the guilty trip.

“It’s alright now.” I hugged him tightly. “I’ll tell you everything once we get out of here.”

**********************************************

“How dare she?” Alex grew angry when I told him the truth.

“Please, calm down. Don’t do anything reckless. We’ll talk it out with her parents.”

“I don’t want to see her face again.”

“What she did was wrong. But it proved we are inseparable. Challenges only strengthen our love.”

“Those lips talk a lot.” He pulled me closer and kissed me.

“I love you.” I whispered into his ear.

“I love you too."

Is this the end of trouble for Alex and Katy? Or just the beginning of it? Find out in the next chapter!

{ Vote if you liked what you read. It is a great motivation for me. I'll love you forever. Leave your comments down below to let me know what you think, and add it to your reading list/follow me so you don't miss out on the next update! <3 xoxo }