Chapter 2

"Woah! Who are you? What are you doing here?" he flinched back, finally releasing me from his hold.

"This is my house. I mean not technically, but yeah I got the keys . So what are YOU doing here?"

He almost controlled a chuckle.

"Isn't this Stacy's house?"

"Yeah."

"So, its my girlfriend's house then. Who're you?"

Wow. New boyfriend huh. She changes them like a girl changes clothes. I'll never be able to keep a count of them. I decided to analyze this new 'toy-boy'. Not the usual type. Better. He had something special. He was the most attractive guy I'd ever met, at least in my hometown. But yeah, he was exceptionally handsome with an unusual charisma. He could easily be cast as Ken if Barbie movie was ever made. He was the kind of guy from magazines girls used to drool over in high school back home.  Brown hair, honey eyes, tan skin, perfect body, muscular limbs, soft lips..............."HELLO?" I didn't realize when my analyzing had drifted to 'fantasizing'.

"I'm Kate. Stacy's sister."

"Oh! damn. I'm sorry if I scared you. I thought you were her. When did you come? Stace didn't tell me about you. Must've forgotten. I'm Jake by the way." He stretched out his hand.

I hesitating shook his hand. Our eyes met. His eyes were like a clear mirror. I tried hard to make out what he was thinking about me. But I couldn't.

"Katherine Hayden. What are you doing in MY bedroom?" A shrill voice broke into the room. It was Stacy, of course.

"Hi, how are you? I just came an hour ago."

"What a mess! You have wetted my floor!"

"Hey babe, where were you?" Jake said.

Suddenly she realized we were not alone. Her tone changed suddenly. "Oh baby, you're here too! She leaned on to kiss him. "Katy, would you mind giving us some privacy? You're so sweet. Why don't you go checkout the neighborhood?"

"Its absolutely alright if she stays....." Before Jake could continue, she interrupted. "Oh no, she won't mind, she's such a darling. Would you mind?"

"But........"

She slammed the door on my face, not even caring if I was standing outside, in the common corridor, at late night, with my bath robe on, all wet and dripping. I sighed. I hate my life!

I sat outside the door, hoping she'd open it soon. Tick-tok-tick-tok.

The clock pointed to quarter to midnight. Still no sign of her opening the door. I didn't realize when I went in a nap.

"Nice dress."

"Huh? Who are you?" I freaked out.

"Chill, chill." He raised his arms up disarmingly. "I'm Alex. Jake's brother. I've come to fetch him. We need to go urgently." He giggled.

"What are laughing at?" I asked him, almost furious.

"Nothing. It's very normal to see a girl sleeping outside a house in a bath robe at midnight. Right? You tell me what's funny."

My cheeks burned red. He sat down beside me. "You don't need to explain. I know that b*tch Stacy very well. Wonder what Jake finds in her. Who're you by the way?" I couldn't help but smile. I like this guy. He and I are going to go along really well.

"I'm Katy. Stacy's unlucky sister or probably that's what everyone tells me."

"Aww...I pity you. Poor girl."

Suddenly his face lost all its humor and he looked at me concerned. "Aren't you cold or something? It's freezing outside." He took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. "Wait, I'm gonna get you inside."

He frantically began knocking at the door. Stacy came out. Her bra was unstrapped. I could tell, through her transparent top worn inside out. Were they making out? Gross. At least she should have the dignity to dress herself properly after making out. "Oh, hi Alex." She smiled charmingly as if she was hitting on him.

"Yeah. whatever Stacy. Jake, we need to go bro. Urgent work."

"Sure."

"Bye Katy." They both said.

"Bye Alex." I had lost all my respect for Jake. Just like all the other guys interested in boobs and s*x.

He glanced once before leaving at me but I avoided eye contact.

"Get in. Will you, now? Or do you wanna accompany them? Gosh I hate mom for sending you here. Freakin' spy. And don't you try be friends with the Parkers. They're mine."

She went to her room and slammed the door. I sighed and lay down on the couch. I didn't want to live.

 { Vote if you liked what you read. It is a great motivation for me. I'll love you forever. Leave your comments down below to let me know what you think, and add it to your reading list so you dont miss out on the next update! <3 xoxo }