"Did you see anything that can help us catch these guys?" Joe asked as Barry's face lit up, nodding.

"Yeah. One of the guys lost his mask. I saw his face." He replied as I smiled.

"Let's head back to CCPD. Get the mugshot files." I said as Barry nodded, leaving Joe behind.

۞

"Here are the mugshots." I said, handing the large file to Barry. "There's over a thousand criminals in there, it may take a while to-"

"There he is." Barry said, pointing to a man with a buzz cut, a bored and cold look on his face.

"Leonard Snart?" I said with a frown. Barry turned to me, a confused look on his face.

"You know him?" Barry asked as I gasped at the mugshot, nodding.

"Yeah I-I was his sisters friend back in elementary before I moved to Starling." I said with a frown. "I forgot their a family of criminals..." I started to laugh for a moment.

"Now what?" He asked as I held my stomach.

"Sorry. Leonard is as bad as... Bartholomew." I said with a snort as Barry gave me a disappointed face.

"Yeah well Snart ain't sexy either." He said as I cackled, walking to our lab together.

"His dad used to be a cop. A really bad one actually. When I went to their house, all I could hear was him taking his anger out on Leonard until he went to Iron Heights."

"His dads in jail too?" Barry said, raising a brow.

"Yeah. You guys should start a club." I joked as Barry chuckled, shutting the lab doors.

"He shows up, like every six months. He cases a job for weeks before he makes his move. Then he does a job, gets away." I said, recalling Joe having talked about Snarts dad before.

"That was until the Streak showed up." Barry said with a smirk.

"I thought we were calling you the Flash?" I questioned as Barry sighed.

"Yeah. Tell that to Iris." He said with a sigh.

"She still calls you the Streak?" I said with a short laugh as he frowned, nodding.

"Coffee break!" Iris said as she barges through our lab, holding two cups of coffee.

"Sorry Iris. I'm not a coffee person." I said as Iris stopped, frowning at me.

"Oh um... these were for Barry and I." She said as I looked between the two, making an 'o' with my lips.

"Ah... awkward." I said as I walked over to my desk, sitting down and typing away, searching for Leonard's criminal record.

"My dad's been mad ever since I told him about me and Eddie." Iris said as Barry sighed.

"No, you mean he's mad at you because you didn't tell him." Barry corrected as Iris rolled her eyes.

"Uh, that sounds like you're taking his side. You know his "I'm not talking to you... but I have a bag full of judgmental looks I'll try on you later"?" Iris said as I sighed quietly, sipping on my hot chocolate that was now cold.

"I've been on the receiving end of those looks a few times." Barry said as Iris nodded.

"Speaking of communications, or lack thereof... after all these journalism classes, I got an idea." She said as I looked up from my computer.

"Iris. You already told us about the blog you started about the Streak." I said as Iris dismissed me. Rude much? I thought to myself with a. Frown.