"Hi yes. Someone with a GSW will be entering any second." I replied before hanging up. Everyone looked at me for a moment before I raised a brow.

"What? Barry can tell them what happened. He was there. All I did was make the call." I said before slipping my phone into my pocket.

"You should probably start making your way to the scene, Ms. Agápi. You are a part of the CCPD after all." Dr. Wells said as I nodded, waving everyone goodbye.

"I'll be back with Barry later." I said before running out.

☀︎︎

"I want this locked up all the way to the end of the block." Captain Singh said as I stopped running. While I was out of breath, Captain Singh walked up to me

" Miss Agápi. Glad you could finally join us." Singh said as I pressed my lips into a thin line, nodding once as I walked up to the truck.

"The tow truck was stolen." Joe started as he walked up behind me. "The armored car driver is in stable condition, though no one's sure how he got there."

"Did you check the security cameras?" I asked, holding my satchel with both hands on one shoulder, turning to Joe who shook his head.

"Camera storage drive was stolen. Guys are pros." He answered as I frowned. I turned to see Eddie, who was speaking to Singh about something.

"But... Everything's still here. Including what I think they're after. The Kahndaq Dynasty diamond." I said as I gestured to the silver suitcase a man was carrying away.

"It was on its way to Central City Museum for exhibition." I said as Eddie walked up, placing his hands on his hips with a smirk.

"Right. Iris is trying to get me to go." He said as I raised a brow again.

"Not much of a museum guy, I take it?" I said as he pressed his lips together, nodding.

"She really just wants to do something-" Joe gave Eddie a look to stop talking, which he did. "I'm just going to walk away now..." he said quietly before walking away.

"He's not a bad guy, Joe. Eddie is sweet." I said as Joe frowned at me while I sipped on my hot chocolate I got before coming here.

"He's dating my daughter." Joe said as I choked, turning and spitting out the hot chocolate. I turned back to Joe, who gave me a strange look.

"I'm sorry. Must have forgotten." I said. I had completely forgotten the two were an item.

"Uh huh.." Joe said before walking away. Barry ran up to me, looking out of breath as Captain Singh frowned at him.

"Sorry Captain.. I was at the hospital visiting a friend." Barry lied as I turned away, snickering silently.

"There's nothing missing. It looks like someone interrupted the robbery." Singh said as I looked to Barry, who wiggled his brows at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Guard says there was three of them." Singh said as Barry cleared his throat.

"Actually there was four." He said as Singh gave him a suspicious look. "I mean that's how many I would bring if I were doing a robbery of this nature. That's definitely a four-guy truck. A driver, two more to cover the guards... and somebody used liquid nitrogen to open this door, so four bad guys." Barry said as I gave him a 'you should stop talking' look.

"Thank you, Mr. Allen, for your brilliant insight." Captain Singh said before he sighed, walking away.

"For somebody so fast, you're a terrible improviser." I said as Barry sighed.