31.

Edited 4-27-15

Thanks for reading!

Picture is of Alpha George!

Song is Demons by Imagine Dragons:)

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~

Mercury -

After Felicity said that on our way back to the house, I felt like nothing could destroy me, I felt so powerful, I immediately said "I love you too Felicity" and kissed her, I was so happy, heck, I still am!

Felicity's been healing more, I haven't left her side since the funeral, we're in the office together, bedroom, kitchen, heck, even in the shower, but she makes her and I wear our bathing suits since she wants to wait til marriage.

She's started training again and we haven't heard from Alpha George in awhile.

"Merc? I gotta tell you somethin," she says quietly while I sign some more papers for my parents. I stop and look up at her standing across my desk.

"What is it?"

"My mother."

I felt anger boil in me, "what about her?"

"She's," she hesitates, "she's in the basement. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I was just scared." She says quietly, I felt a little angry at her, but seeing at how distraught she was I put it aside and stood up, walking around my desk I pull her in my arms.

"It's fine, I'll go see her, okay? I'll take care of it." She nods in my chest, Kotu decides for me that we look in her memory of when she found her mother.

We heard the conversation with her and Doc Tim.

We heard what she said about me.

About Felicity.

We saw what Felicity did and smiled, she's an amazing Luna.

"I'll be back soon," I say kissing her forehead, she smiles and nods taking my place in the desk and doing the last paperwork for me, I couldn't help but smile as I walked away but it quickly disappeared when I walked to the basement where her mother was, I mind linked Parker and Tristan and come with me and in seconds they were by my side, they both growled lowly seeing her, Parker especially since I told them what she had said to Doc Tim.

She looks up, "well, well, well, has the War with Rogues already started or do you just miss me?"

I roll my eyes, "woman you're delusional." I state at her she cackles at me,

"Oh, I see, George got her, didn't he?"

Tristan and Parkers' eyes both go black, no one disrespects or wishing bad comings to their Luna in front of them. I look back at Carol, "you've been off your medication for a few days Carol, you need to try and think clearly, your mate wouldn-"

"You don't know what he would want and what he wouldn't. You have no room to say anything about HIM!" She shouts at me, I growl lowly but Parker speaks up.

"Mom, Dad wouldn't want this, what if he was here and seeing you like this? What would you do?" She stays silent for a moment, I suppose talking to her wolf, but quickly comes back a little less insane.

"I would leave with him like nothing ever happened."

"Nothing as in Felicity and I?" Parker spat at her, she flinches but tries to stay calm while her wolf fights for control.

"What do you want, Alpha Mercury?" She says mockingly at my title. All 3 of us growl lowly at her, she rolls her eyes at us and waits for my answer.