41.

Edited 5-11-15

Song is Electric Love by Borns :)

Please vote and comment!

The COMING SOON stories are going great!

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~

RECAP:

"You know that girl we saw today?" He asks after a few minutes of silence, I nod my head and furrow my brows.

Why bring a strange girl up?

He sighs and pulls away and looks at me.

"She's a rogue." He states, I nod my head slowly.

"Okay, so? The war is soon so...." I trail off a little confused.

He rolls his eyes, "not just any type of rogue." I then scrunch up my face.

"She's a s-" Before he could finish, one of the windows in our room broke leading me to scream, Mercury jumps up immediately with me protectively behind him.

Nothing.

He walks over to the window and picks up whatever was thrown.

A brick with a note.

Real original.

Mercury pulls the note out and reads it out loud,

Dear Alpha and Luna,

Hope your ready sooner than you thought.

We sure are.

Hope your wedding goes smoothly,

Your Friends.

~~~

Felicity -

Mercurys face turns red with anger as he re-reads the note over and over again.

Heck, I think Kotu is about to come out, I don't understand why Toyaz is so calm about all of this, we're being threatened for crying out loud!

'Dude, why you calm?' I ask her.

'We'll be fine, just move the wedding to tomorrow night, duh.' She says with a 'duh' tone.

I nod my head and look at Mercury who's having an argument with Kotu, his eyes flicker between blue and bright green.

I walk up to him and shake his shoulders slightly making him look at me, his eyes stick to blue.