33.

Edited 5-8-15

Shoutout to my UK readers!! Y'all are awesome!

Thank you guys so much for voting and commenting! I love it!!!!!!!

Song is Kiss With A Fist by Florence and the Machine:)

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity -

"Guys, where is he?" I yell impatiently throughout the house. They told Mercury that I was here almost an hour ago and I'm so tired and bored, I want my mate.

"He should be here any minute, okay Luna?" Jennifer drawls out menacingly with her arms across her fake breasts in a tight red shirt with jean shorts on.

I sit up from laying on the couch and turn my body to her with a glare.

"What kind of tone did you just use with your Luna?" I felt my eyes blacken, Toyaz begging to come out and show her a lesson.

Jennifer smirks and cocks a hip out, "I said, any minute, Luna." She emphasizes 'Luna' and rolls her eyes, turning away to head back to the kitchen to where the others were.

Growling, I was in front of her in seconds and gripping her by the throat and slamming her against the wall.

After that happens, Toyaz immediately breaks through the block I set up and takes over.

~*~

Toyaz -

"No one, I mean NO ONE disrespects their Luna, understand mutt?" I bark at her, she cowers in fear but refuses to bow her head. I grip her neck a little tighter, still nothing.

Snarling, I turn around and throw her at the wall.... Which she broke through....

Whoops?

I stay silent until I hear her groan in pain, then I walk over to get her to bow but once I step over, her small gray wolf jumps out and bites my knee. Gasping in pain, I clutch my knee, but then quickly shake the pain and turn into my much larger wolf.

'You're going to listen and obey your Luna or you will die. I don't care if you're my humans' brothers mate. You. Will. Die.' I growl at her before lunging, she growls and tries to bite at me ankles, I catch her by the back of her neck and throw her to the other side of the room and into the television, giving her a little bit of electrocution.

She whimpers in pain as I stalk over to her slowly, bringing my paw up and step on her neck and apply more pressure slowly. 

'Understand, mutt?' Pushing into her throat harder and harder.