37.

Edited 5-11-15

Hey guys! 

Please check out my profile, I put up like 6 COMING SOON stories!

Picture is Amanda and Paula:)

Song is Red Hands by Walk Off The Earth

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity -

 "So, he just kind of ran off and started talking about the war, without you?" Jewels' older sister Paula says with shock on her face, I've been in Jewels' room for a few hours, Mercury said I wasn't allowed out when I tried to walk into our office, he even used his ALPHA tone with me.

Same with Tristan, he used his BETA tone with Jewels, she's not happy.

He's getting it.

They both are.

I smirk at the everyone, there were 4 of us in total, myself, Jewels, her sister Paula, Jewels' good friend Jay and Jewels' younger sister Amanda, who just turned 17.

Her family was in Georges pack before since Jewels moved out because of a falling out with her recently deceased father, so, yay!

Wait, not her father yay, I meant, like, her family is here..... Yay!

Paula and Amanda look so much alike! Almost twins! Except Paula has brown hair while Amanda has blonde.

Jay has black hair with green eyes, he's kind of short, shorter than I am at least but is beefy and has a sort of deep voice, but not like, deep deep.

Jay leans over to me and copies my smirk, "honey, I know that evil smirk anywhere, ladies...." He trails off looking at all of us, we're already grinning.

"It's prank time!"

We all put our heads together and make a evil plan.

"Okay, let's go over it, Paula go." Amanda says pointing to Paula.

"I'm going to go panicking into Alphas office and make them follow me to the game room." Amanda nods her head.

"And I stay away so I am safe." We all laugh lightly with her.

"While Mercury and Tristan run into the room, they'll see me on Jays lap and Jewels on Todds lap." I say smirking evilly, Jay nods his head.

"I just have to make sure he's okay with it, he's pretty possessive." Jewels and I nod our heads understandingly at him and laugh just as Todd walks in smiling at Jay and sits down next to him as he explains the plan, we all get ready.