3.

Edited Feb. 24, 2015

The picture is Mercury:)

The song is Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys:)

Thank you for reading! Please COMMENT & VOTE

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity-

I sat on my bedroom floor for about 10 minutes when I hear shuffling outside of my window, I stand slowly and walk out to my balcony and look left to right, trying to figure out where it came from. Surely Parker would be dropped off in the front by car.

Right?

I look ahead of me at the tree line and see movement. I squint my eyes and push my glasses up my my nose to get a better chance to see what it is.

More shuffling noises are hear at the tree line, I wait a few minutes, when nothing happens I decide to go back into my room and wait for Parker.

As soon as I sit down on the floor in front of my bed and the box, the door bell is rung. It's so loud I could hear it in the attic!

I rush downstairs and open the door revealing Parker and........... Tristan?

"Hey Parker, no offence Tristan but what are you doing here?" I say as they both make their way inside, I close the front door, but before I do I check to see if his car is there. Nope.

"Parker invited me over to hangout here, there are too many people at my house anyways." Tristan says looking uncomfortable, as did Parker.

I furrow my brows, "well okay cool, okay Parker the box is in my room, follow-" I stop realizing after I said where the box was, Parker and Tristan were already running up the stairs.

"What the frick?" I say to myself running up the stairs to my room.

I open my bedroom door seeing Parker crouched down in front of the box with Tristan standing behind him looking over his shoulder.

"Ay, umm what's going on Parker?" I say stepping in front of the box across my brother. He slowly looks up at me, his eyes were not there usual green, they were darker with specks of gold.

"Parker? You alright? Your eyes dude." I say crouching down putting a hand on Parkers shoulder.

"Where did you get this?" Parker says quietly after closing his eyes.

I furrow my brows again, "mom gave it to me since it had my name on it. What's going on? What's in it?" I say the same tone Parker did.

He opens his eyes, they were as green as ever, he was back to his normal self. He shrugs and stands, taking the box with him. "Hey! This is my box, see that?" I say pointing to the box, "Fel's Room. Are you Fel?

"Felicity look," he starts, I was taken aback by what he said, he never says my full name. "Don't worry, this is stuff of mine but mom must have accidentaly put your name instead of mine, alright?" He looks in my eyes, Tristan is still behind him but when I look at him, he bows his head.

"Fine." I huff turning and walking out of my bedroom to the backyard. I check the time,

5:15PM

Great mom's going to be home any minute with dinner and then after that more packing! I can't go 'exploring' today.

I groan loudly in frustration and take my shoes off, dipping them in the pool, looking around at nothing inparticular.