9.

Edited 4-16-15

Dedicated to @fidelacutanda for voting!! 

Picture is of Lauren and Garrot:) (They're not together, I just wanted to show all the cast in less photos:)

Song is Here's To Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne:)

PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity-

The rest of the week was......

quiet.

It wasn't the calming quiet, oh no it wasn't, it was the 'what's going to happen?' quiet.

Like the calm before the storm.

Jennifer and her posse didn't come near me, nor did Jewels, Garrot, or the others.

Parker and Tristan have been quiet also, they hardly talk to me now and when they do, they get nervous and leave like I'm a disease or something.

Don't even get me started on Mercury, I haven't seen him at all since the night I was at his house.

Thankfully it's now Saturday and I don't have to be eating alone in the cafeteria or sitting alone in classes. But at like 7 o'clock I got a text from some number that read,

To: Felicity, +25 others

From: (406)***-****

Prty @ Mercury's @9!
Address- 388578 Were Lane!

"Hmm," I say loudly, what if all my friends are there? I can ask them what happened, I need some fun also, I'm not being stuck in this house alone this weekend.

I got another text from my new friend Lauren, she's such a sweetie! Her blonde hair is gorgeous with her beautiful blue eyes, I was completely jealous! But, she was in a different 'clique' so we never get to hang out at school. The text said,

To: Felicity

From: Lauren:)

Hey Chika! We're going to that party! I'll be over in 30, what's your address?

I smile and write her back with my address.

"Well, time to get ready." I say checking the clock in the living room,

7:25PM

I shrug and decide to get an outfit together.

Once in my room, I stand in front of my closet for Lord knows how long! But it seemed long enough because Lauren was knocking at the door. I open the door to my friend and invite her in.

Her blonde hair was curled, she wore a black dress that hugged her curves perfectly with a red bow around her waist and ending a little above her knees, she had red pump heels on also so she was closer to my height, she had regular makeup on, just some mascara and a smokey look on her eyes with red lipstick.

"Hey! Please tell me you're not going in that." She says pointing at my outfit, I glance down, black spandex and a gray tee shirt and my hair was in a messy bun.

"I haven't gotten an outfit together yet, wanna help?" I ask hopefully, her eyes light up even more as I lead her to my bedroom. Within minutes of being there she already has an outfit and has me sitting down in my chair while she does my hair.

"Done!" Lauren squeals as she turns the curling iron off and sets in down in a good spot so nothing catches on fire and unplugs it. "Now, the outfit, then you can see yourself." She states handing me my old gray dress that was a little snug around the waist but you couldn't notice because of the big light blue bow that went around it.