43.

Edited 5-11-15

Song is Elastic Heart by Sia :)

The official FIRST winner of the COMING SOON stories is........ **drum roll**

WOLF-NAPPED!

Love you guys!

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity -

"Okay, first, you guys need to go to the opposite ends of the fie-" Toyaz gets cut off by screams from the pack house.

"No." Mercury mutters as we quickly change into our wolves with Doc Tim behind us with the guards in front of us as we quickly run towards the screams.

"Get the women and children in the safe room. NOW" I shout through the mind link to Jewels, Amanda and Paula.

"They're all safe, but it's starting." Jewels says quietly, I widen my eyes and look at Mercury as we run, his eyes widen as he to glances at me.

'Well, trainings over, here we go. Stay together." Toyaz and Kotu say to us, we nod our heads as we run into the backyard of the house to see a blood bath.

Dirty wolves everywhere fighting our own, most of them are rogues fighting but many are dead.

But we're losing quickly.

'On second thought, go to opposite ends, get as far away from each other as you can, NOW." Kotu and Toyaz yell, I glance at Mercury before running.

"I love you." I mind link him, his eyes water.

"I love you too."

~~

"Okay, now what." I mind link Mercury and Kotu.

"Run at each other." Toyaz says.

"What?" Mercury mind links, I nod my head in agreement.

"Just go, now or it'll be too late, we're losing people!" She exclaims.

I take a deep breath and begin to run as fast as possible towards Mercury, he does the same. I feel my eyes change to bright purple and see Mercurys bright green eyes, feeling my wings come out and Mercurys, we keep running until we collide into a massive explosion.

'I wish everything would just freeze for a few minutes so I can actually think of a plan,' I think to myself as we begin to float a little, I shut my eyes tightly.

I open my eyes when I hear nothing happening to see Mercury and I flapping our wings over everyone, but they're all frozen.