11.

Edited 4-16-15

This chapter is dedicated to @Mera20 for voting:)

The gif is Felicity falling apart:(

The song is Walking With A Ghost by Tegan And Sara:)

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity-

 "Kotu?" I say quietly as he keeps a steady pace ahead of me, jumping over tree stumps and logs occasionally.

I don't get a reply, he just keeps walking, so I keep following.

"Stupid curiosity, always getting me into trouble and now he's probably going to freaking eat me or sacrifice me or something. Fantastic." I mutter to myself angrily, but hear a wolfy laugh from Kotu, if wolves actually laugh.

~~~~~10 minutes of walking later~~~~~

"That's it!" I say loudly throwing my hands in the air as Kuto keeps walking, but stops when I stop walking. He turns his head to me and meets my dark brown eyes with his piercing blue ones. He ticks his head forward, motioning me to follow again. I groan and turn my music up more, playing Tegan and Sara - Walking With A Ghost.

Hey, maybe I'm really walking with a ghost because Kuto is only in my dreams and...........

In my thought, I felt my eyes widen, I stop walking again, as does Kuto, he gives me the same look and motion to keep following him. I furrow my brows and reach up to him and lightly brush my hand across his long back. His fur is unbelievably soft and fluffy!

I felt weird tingles and I touched his back, but kept petting him, reassuring myself that he's real and I'm not crazy.

"Okay, you're real, let's go." I say as I step ahead of him, a couple minutes later, we come to a large field, "no flippin' way, dude." I say quietly to myself. We weren't just in any field.

We were in the field I was always at in my dreams. I glance around, yes, everything is the exact same as in my dreams, except I wasn't wearing white and it wasn't night time, but you get the jist of it.

I see Kotu trot over to the waterfall and begin to clean himself of the blood from that dirty wolf he had killed. My mind still hasn't officially processed that actually happened. I wonder if that's why I'm calm about it, and maybe the fact that it wanted to kill me.

I begin to walk over slowly to Kotu, who was tryin to get the blood off his nose, I laugh lightly and grabbed his head and begin scrubbing the blood off for him. I felt his eyes boring into my head, trying to ignore that, I finish helping him get the blood off his paws.

When we finished cleaning him up, I followed him as he went over to the front of the small pond and sat down.

I looked at him and shook my head, "I need to go home Kotu.... I have to make sure Parker is okay, and I have homework." I say sadly as he walks over to my and nuzzles his head on my arm, I giggle and pet his head.

He ticks his head to the side once again, motioning me to follow again.

And we begin our journey to my house.

A little over an hour, I finally see the house. I squeal in delight as I run to the house, not realizing Kotu had stayed behind. Once I realize that, I turn around and see him in the treeline, looking at me with sad eyes. 

"I'll see you tomorrow buddy!" I shout at him smiling. I hear a playful bark as he jumps around.

"FELICITY CHAPMAN!" I hear Parker shout behind me, I turn slowly to see his face. Great, his menacing scowl.