29.

Edited 4-27-15

Picture is Jonah and Jeff

Song is Find You by Zedd:)

Dedicated to @Trulight for voting :)

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mercury -

Sitting in that dingy cell was more awful than before.

I didn't care about the Blood Wolf anymore, I only cared about my parents and Felicity.

Felicity.

It's honestly unhealthy how much I miss her, crave her even.

Kotu has said that possibly tonight, everyone of our wolves will come together and finish the Blood Wolf off, they've been taking it on themselves these past few days to weaken it, then come together to destroy them all at once, then I can be with my mate again and kill that wretched woman.

"Alpha Mercury?" I hear Parkers tired voice ring out.

I sigh, "yeah, Parker?"

"What are we going to do?"

"Sleep, tonight it will all be over, then we'll get out of here." I say smiling a little.

"But, the cells are made of iron and silver...." Parker trails off, wiping the smile off my face, crap I forgot about that.

"We'll mind link Felicity." I state the obvious.

He sighs, "silver and iron are also above us, no wolf can hear us and no one ever comes out here." I feel fear slowly creep up my neck.

"We'll do it, I know we can." I say, hearing a scoff come from next to me, Tristan.

"You know, you sound like that geek from High school Musical." Tristan remarks making Jewels giggle a little but stifles it.

"Hey, you know people have told me I look like the main guy in that movie?" Parker says arrogantly.

 "We supposed to be impressed or sorry?" I say laughing with everyone else, Parker grumbling lowly as we laugh.

"But Parker is right, we can do it, I mean, we're Montanans! Werewolves! Awesome people!" Tristan says bringing us all up a little.

I nod smiling a little, "yeah, we can do it." I mutter to myself, drifting off to sleep as everyone else did.

~*~

Felicity -

"Okay, I'm going to get them." I state to Doc Tim who was sitting in the chair across me in the office.

"Luna, just let me do some blood testing and check you out, your wolf shouldn't have just shut down like that, unless..." he trails off hoping I wouldn't catch, but being curious, I did.

"Unless what?" He stays silent, raising a brow and pursing my lips, I release a wave of power towards him, he flinches and slowly takes a breath before answering.

"It means that someone died....."

My eyes widen, "Mercury?" I say quietly, he shakes his head and relief floods into me.

 "If it was him you would be in agony, but it's just Toyaz in silence, grieving possibly, but no one has died that I know of."

Realization hits me like a truck, "do you think my mother....."

"Killed them? Possibly, I mean, she was taking anti-psychotic medications..."

"What?" I furrow my brows, "why?"