10.

Edited 4-16-15

Thanks for reading!!

Picture is of Mercury's wolf:)

Song is Lost! By Coldplay:)

PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity-

After my blow up at Mercury, I rush inside and head straight into my room and slamming the door shut. I strip the stupid dress and shoes, put my hair in a ponytail and grab black shorts and a green tank top.

I plug my phone in to start charging and turn it on, seeing I have 2 messages.

To: Felicity

From: Lauren

Hey! Sorry I left you, wanna go to another party with me tomorrow night?!

I groan and delete that text message, never again am I going to a party. At least with Lauren.

To: Felicity

From: Parker

Fel, where are you? I saw Jennifer's bro come out after you left and he was holding his junk. Did he try something?! Call me!

I groan loudly again, seriously? He isn't even home but if he was, oh I swear he would get it.

Mom comes home Monday night, so what shall I do tomorrow? I think to myself as I step out on the balconey, enjoying the cool breeze. I close my eyes and smile at the woody scent..... With cinnamon?

I jolt my eyes open and look around quickly, seeing nothing I begin to feel uneasy. I felt as though I should go downstairs and look for him, if he even is here, I mean, I can smell him.

I shake my head and go inside.

"Stupid curiosity" I mutter angrily to myself as I open the downstairs porch door open, leading to the backyard. I grab a flashlight that's on the ground to my right. I turn it on and glance around the yard.

Nothing.

I furrow my brows, "Mercury? You out here?" I say loudly, jumping in fright I hear rustling in the bushes to my right. Then I hear a snarl, a menacing one at that. I gasp and squeak, rushing inside, I lock the doors and jump into my bed.

2 months later (she's asleep) -

>>>>>>>>>Dream<<<<<<<<<<<

I open my eyes and look around, I'm in a beautiful field surrounded by trees and a few flowers. I stand up and glance at what I'm wearing. A white dress?

Okay...

I begin to walk around unti I come upon a large waterfall with a river flowing beneath it.

"Woah" I breathe smiling.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" A voice says behind me.

I turn around and gasp, a large black wolf with one white spot on it's chest is looking at me.

"Wh-w-wha?" I stutter at the large creature, the wolf steps towards me, I try to step back, but I can't move.

"My name is Kotu, I am, ummm, someone important to you." He says, but his mouth doesn't move, strange.