12.

Edited 4-16-15

Dedicated to @genesis_ladivina31 :)

The gif is of a werewolf snarling

The song is Ride by Lana Del Rey<3

Thanks so much for reading and voting and commenting! Love you guys!!

~MJ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity's POV-

"Don't break me down

I've been traveling too long

I've been trying hard with one pretty song

I hear the birds on the summer breeze

I drive fast

I am alone at midnight

been trying hard not to get into trouble but I,

I got a war in my mind,

so,

I just riiiiiiidddeee

just riiiiiiidddeeee"

I sing along with the song on my phone as it plays in the cars speakers. 

I've been driving for hours now, my phone is buzzing with texts and ringing with calls from everyone.

Even Jennifer, still not sure how she got my number, or why she cares I'm gone, Parker probably put her up to it.

Yeah, that's it.

Parker. 

I miss him, the others too, even though I shouldn't.

Should I?

I sigh as I think of those wolves that chased me, but stopped when I reached the end of town. Probably a territorial thing, they're territorial, right? Or am I thinking of bears? Oh, I'll just google it when I get to a hotel. I stopped by a large town called Helena and diposited some money for a hotel, so that no one could trace the card and find me.

I can't face them.

They're probably throwing a party since I'm gone.

"No. No pitying myself. Smile." I instruct myself and glance in the mirror with a forced smile. I roll my eyes and drop the smile.

"This is stupid, I shouldn't have left, I could've let them explain." I say loudly over the music.

Garrot tried to but he was under orders from someone... The thought jumps in my head, making me grip the steering wheel tighter untile my knuckles are white.

Do they even know I'm gone? Did Parker read the note? Is mom home? Is she okay? 

The questions rushed in my head like a tidal wave, overwhelming me. I slow down and take an exit from the interstate and head to a C'mon Inn. Parking in front, I grab my bag of clothes and my purse, locking my car and heading inside.

"Hello dear! How can I help you?" An older woman says smiling at me.

I try to smile, but end up with a small grin, "yes, can I please have one room for one night?" I ask the woman.

She turns to the computer and types up something with her frail and wrinkly hands. Looking at me through her large red glasses, she smiles, showing obvious dentures with short, curly white hair framing her face.