21.

Edited 4-16-15

The picture is of Felicity's wolf, Toyaz:)

The song is Burning Gold by Christina Perri:)

~MJ~  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity -

 I yelp loudly as I hear the voice in my head.

I really am crazy.

No, no you're not Felicity, I am your wolf.

I stop from yelping once more as the feminine voice echoes in my head.

'What happened?' I ask her.

I woke up darling. Now that I'm awake, you'll realize your love for Mercury and Kotu as I have. I know you're confused and scared, but I can help you, trust me?" I hear her ask, I nod and say 'yes' in my head, letting her know.

Close your eyes, and picture your human self.

I do as she says and hear bones breaking again, I slowly open my eyes and see Mercury/Kotu kneeling in front of me with a worried expression, I glance around my body and I'm back to my human form. I look up at Mercury/Kotu and smile widely. He smiles back and helps me stand.

 Once we're both standing, he pulls me in for a hug, I can't help but let out a gasp from all of the tingles I'm feeling. But he heard me gasp and pulls away quickly looking at me with concern.

"What happened? Did I hurt you?" He says quickly, his voice breaking a little at his second quesiton. I roll my eyes and pull him in for a hug again.

"Just not used to the tingles, I guess." I say quietly, I feel him smile against my neck and hugs me tighter.

 ~~

"I'm so glad that your taking everything better than I thought." Parker sighs happily as we get in my car to head back to our house, apparently, in a 'pack' I'm the new 'Luna' so I need to move in, but there's one issue with that.

Mom.

She doesn't want me to know about this prophecy or my powers or any of it, so how in the world am I going to tell her that I'm a Luna and that I know what I am? Simple really.

I don't.

But, then Mercury and I talked, then Bethel and Ben came in, so tonight we are going to talk to her, in the pack house.

Once we reach the house, we begin to pack up my room to move into the house. "So, you're taking everything, actually scary well." Parker says handing me some old nik naks to put in a box, I shrug in response. "Care to tell why?" He presses on, but it leads me to ask myself that question, how and why am I taking all of this so... well? I mean, I'm a fullfillment of a freaking prophecy that means I am the beginning of a huge war, I am going to be with Mercury for like, ever, and I'm going to be a leader.

Suddenly, I felt very light headed, but quickly shake it off and mutter, "I guess I'm still slowly going over all the information, I mean, you were pretty much my bestfriend since I was 5."

I hear him sigh, but drops the topic, thankfully.

3 hours later, we have all of my stuff packed in a small Uhaul truck, when the most cliché thing happens.

Mom comes home, with a panicked look on her face when she sees the Uhaul with Parker and I in the front seats. I see Parkers' eyes glaze over for a few seconds, then looks at me, "Mercury, Alpha, Luna and Tristan are coming, sit tight, alright?" I nod as he quickly gets out of the drivers seat and makes his way to our mom.

I can't really hear them since Parker moved them farther away from the car, but from moms' frantic arm waving and beat red face, I think she's upset, just a little. But Parker keeps his cool and calmly replies and talks to her.

In minutes one large black SUV comes into my view, by the smell, I can tell it's Mercury and his parents, with Tristan.

Once they get in our driveway and park, Bethel and Ben quickly move to mom and Parker, who begins to walk away with Tristan into the house while Mercury makes a beeline to me, I can't help but smile when he looks at me.

"Hey," I say quietly as he open the passengers seat and gently pulls me out of the car and towards the house.

He smiles warmly, "hey, how're you feeling, with, uhh.." He trails off as we sit in the love seat couch in the living room.

I giggle, but then get serious, "honestly, I'm not sure, it's numb? Maybe? I don't even think I've let everything sink in yet. But when it does, I'm guessing you'll know, I'll probably freak out." I hear him laugh lightly and put his arm around my shoulders, I smile a lean into him more.

Seconds go by and mom comes in fuming, at me with Bethel and Ben following behind quickly.

"Ma, please sit down, we gotta talk." I say quietly, hoping to somehow calm her down, which doesn't help, if anything, she looked even wilder.

 "Talk? You want to TALK?!" She shouts the last bit at me, I flinch but stand slowly, towering over her, but she doesn't listen, for some reason, it angered my that she wouldn't follow what I said, my wolf wanted to say something quickly, so I 'let her out' or whatever.

Closing my eyes, I let her take over, opening them back up, my brown eyes now bright purple, my mother freezes in her place and looks at me, smirking she says, "well, look who has their little wolfie now."

"Sit. Down. Now." Toyaz says slowly, I felt power coming out of my in waves, in seconds everyone is sitting down. I take over again and glance at everyone who is looking at me with wide eyes, even the Ben and Bethel, and they're Luna and Alpha!

"You okay?" Mercury says quietly as he pulls me back down into the seat next to him, I felt my head begin to throb. I groan and lean against Mercury, feeling really worn out all of the sudden.

"We're going back to the pack house, and talking there, I'll see you all tonight." Mercury states angrily, I see mom open her mouth to say something, but Toyaz emitted a growl from me, earning a fearful expression from her as she sits quietly.

Mercury stands and grabs my hand to lift me, but suddenly, I went limp and groan loudly. Mercury quickly lifts me up 'bridal style' and carries me to the Uhaul truck and puts me in the passenger seat, then he begins driving to the pack house.

After 15 minutes we reach the house, he doesn't even turn the car off, he just picks me up and rushes me back to the oh so familiar emergency room with Doctor Tim already there waiting patiently.

"Lay her down gently Mercury." Doctor Tim says quietly, Mercury obeys but holds my hand as Doctor Tim checks my eyes and heart and all that jazz.

"She's worn out from letting Toyaz out too much today, Felicity," he says quietly looking at me, "you need to let her out only once a day, alright? Your body can't take it more than once right now, once you begin training she can come out more, alright?" I nod slowly and stand up with Mercury wrapping an arm around my waist to keep me up.

I smile gratefully at him, in which he returns and  we head out to somewhere I don't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~MJ~