Chapter 33: Lauren: The Night Before

33

The Night Before

Lauren

Without thinking, I snatched Alissa's hand and we both darted into my spacious bathroom that I also shared with Kait when she would crash and sleep with me.

Yes, I had finally accepted that I had finally wanted Kaitlyn; that was back when we were together in Tombstone.

However now, I felt l like I was doing a sin by also wanting Alissa. I could hear Kit snicker on the other side as I still held onto Alissa. Something about her was mesmerizing. And I couldn't exactly decipher the why.

Fuck that, I didn't need to understand the why.

Words could not explain my own emotions. I felt my heart flutter with uneasy anticipation as I drew her closer to me.

Was I feeling lust? Was I feeling true love with Alissa?

She took my hands in her hands and ran her fingers across mine, trying to calm me down, yet the more she touched me—the stronger it became.

Fervently I slammed her against the wall, as I prowled her body, my hands roaming everywhere they could; everywhere they wanted to be. And as I did, she too returned the affection, also letting her fingers roam free on my body.

I felt the contour of her touch linger after every space. Her lips owned my body as well, rendering me utterly useless and breathless as she worked her own magical charm.

"I want..." I said to her in between breaths. "I want this. I want you.... Ali."

And there was no denying my feelings. They rang true. I really did want her.

During the haze of our session, I heard the water come to life, which told me that she used her telekinetic gift to start another part of this wonderous make out session, that I didn't want to stop.

She also snickered with happiness as she used those same powers of hers to push me towards the shower and then in, as she followed suit and joined me.

The water felt relaxing, and after with how much stress we had been under, and with how much high stakes we had been up against, I knew that I needed this.

Fuck. We needed this. And I wasn't going to exclude Kaitlyn from this.

"I know you do love." She replied, in between her kisses. Her arms were still wrapped around my torso as she held me. "I've kept a close on you for a while, just waiting patiently. Even though I'm a demisexual who also doubles up as pan, I don't rush feelings. I wait; Kaitlyn has taught me that much."

And then I called for her, and like magic, Kait appeared before us, also joining us in the shower, smiling all the same.

"Well, this is fun." She snickered. "I hope you enjoyed your first ever, threesome. Figured that would be quite a way to break you into a new adventure."

I was puzzled, and shocked, looking between them both. "You both knew this?"

"Well," Kait tried to reply innocently. "You didn't exactly make it hard. Fuck, if anything, you kinda told us"

"How?" I fumbled over my words.

"The hospital." Ali replied. "When I beeped you in the communicator, your voice went really high pitched without you knowing. And your deep innate concern for Kaitlyn and me both allowed us to survive. I'm still here for that reason. But there are others as well."