Chapter 26: Olivia & Kaitlyn: Ardent Revenge

26

Ardent Revenge

Olivia

The one thing Kaitlyn was always good at? Following orders.

Even now as I carefully watched shrouded in the darkness of the dining area, with a naked and bound Erin sitting in the chair next to me.

I kept a careful eye on her as she had appeared from her bedroom. She was equally gifted at being stealthy. I didn't even notice that she had slipped in until she stood before me.

Her facial expression was one of disgust. Rage. And even anger. All perfectly wrapped up and then carefully masked under her emotions.

Ha! Little did she know of what else I had in store for her. For Samantha.

"I see that you follow orders really well." My alluring voice called for her. "You were always the one capable of obeying the simplest of commands." I flashed my magic at her, the crimson red coming off my fingertips as they struck and turned on the lights. "That does save me a lot of trouble in the grand scheme of things."

Even now, as I stared her down, smiling with fiendish intent, I could tell, she was livid.

"Let. Her. Go." She snarled at me, the rage coming off with great effect. "You have no right to treat Erin like that." She pointed to how Erin was my footrest. "No reason to torture her like that. Let. Her. Go." Her aggression enunciated everything she was feeling.

"Nah..." my acidic voice replied to her. "I much enjoy this." I slapped Erin again, and she yelped from the pain through the duct tape that conveniently sealed her lips, silencing her cries for help further. "I'm comfortable."

"It's me that you want." Kait said trying to be passive, using her hands to point to her chest. "I did this to you. I hurt you."

That's right she did. Her and Samantha both did.

They both took the love and denied it to me, instead showing it to Erin. They always gave Erin the strength to keep fighting. To keep trying to break free of me, and I couldn't allow that—so did the only thing I naturally knew how to do. I asserted my dominance and regained control.

From what information had been passed to me from Elizabeth was that these two were fucking Princesses. Royal Fucking Bitches.

They weren't special. Not even in the slightest.

"You're right." My silky voice came to her. "You did. Isn't that right Princess?" Then I looked at Sam. "You're just as guilty as well, Princess."

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Samantha countered hatefully. Just like Kait, she too was in denial. Which made savoring this moment, all the sweeter. "I'm no such thing. And neither is Kait."

I just evilly laughed, knowing that they were in denial. Well, if they wouldn't tell me, the fact I knew was more than enough. Again, it held power over them, and information like this—it was power I needed.

"I'm showing you, my hands." Kaitlyn replied as she reached behind Samantha. "I'm unarmed, but I have to disarm and throw Sam's daggers away."

I watched with intensity, as she did that fluid movement, hearing the dagger clatter to the ground as it skated across their tiled bathroom.

"Good, now the bullshit is out of the way, let us get down to why were really here." I said with authority. I would not allow her to dominate the moment. "Let's get down to business ladies."