Chapter 18: Elisa - When Lighting Strikes Twice

18

Lighting Strikes Twice

Elisa

Risking my sister was never my intention. It was never something I ever wanted to resort to, however as I had watched her work with Kait with such ease, and seen Kait break down the way she had, took me back to how I remember their relationship.

It was deep, and meaningful, along with passionate and loyal.

Mine was the same way with Sam. We had a deeply intense relationship, where we were equally passionate with each other, yet that didn't stop me from ever being a girlfriend to Kaitlyn. Ever.

I made this choice out of several reasons. Several factors.

First was the teamwork, those two literally could learn all they needed to, wordlessly communing with each other through the bond of telepathy that they had, but hardly ever touched. If I had to bet money on getting information, these two were my top two.

Second was I was treating this, along with everyone else as a stealth like mission. We had to go undercover the best we could, and again, these two fit it. Not that I wouldn't place Sam with her.

However, with Sam's aggression towards Elizabeth already, killing her would be null and void. And I for once, along with everyone else wanted to avoid as much bloodshed as possible.

Third, this was a trade at its core. We were treating this as the original deal that had been made. The only difference was Joshua didn't know what he was getting. I had told Sam to stay hidden during the entire ordeal so that way he would lower his cocky defenses.

I needed to sell the trade the best I could. I needed him to take the bait, so we could use it to see if this truly led back to Elizabeth.

I glanced back at Lauren too—she wasn't entirely sold on this idea of mine, but she understood. She knew that this was risky since they're bond was only starting to grow.

Another set of twin flames.

First there was Samantha and Kaitlyn the obvious soul mate bond; then there was Alissa and Kaitlyn. Those two haven't had the chance to explode into a sexual fantasy quite yet, but I didn't doubt that they could bring the fireworks to a level that could rival Sam.

And finally, there was the newest set of Flames—Lauren and Kaitlyn. Fresh from their sexual adventure, I could tell that Lauren had finally broken herself free, and if they were going to have a future together—any future—I would need to work with her to ensure that Kaitlyn stayed alive.

I felt Sam move silently in the dirt, her shadow moving across the ground behind me as I felt her soft hands rubbing my shoulders of any nauseating tension that I had been feeling.

To do what I had to with my sister—I hated it. Absolutely fucking hated it.

It felt like I had stabbed myself in the gut with the sharpest knife possible and kept twisting it till it wouldn't turn anymore.

"We're doing the right move honey." She leaned in and kissed me on the side of my neck. "If I didn't trust you, or Alissa, or even Kait, this would be an idea that would have been dead on arrival."

I spun on my heel, facing her beautiful brown eyes. "You know that I share telepathy with her. You know that whatever she feels, I'll feel as well."

Ravaged An End of Days Novelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें