It was green? Strange.

"Barry look." I said as he stumbled over. I pointed to the inside of the mans mouth, showing him the green thing that was in the mans mouth.

"I dismissed the mouth as I inspected the body, which showed signs of, "histotoxic hypoxia." I said as Joe gave me a weird look.

Barry looked up at him. "The cells in their bodies
were unable to utilize oxygen. It's consistent with
exposure to poison gas." He said as I nodded.

"What kind of poison?" Joe asked as we shrugged.

"We'll have to get a lung sample, see if we can narrow it down." Barry said as I once again nodded.

Eddie walked in from behind a hallway. "The only other exit was bolted from the inside." He said as we all frowned.

"They were trapped in here?" I asked as he nodded.

"I was thinking someone pumped gas in from the outside, but witnesses say the street was empty." Eddie continued as I furrowed my brows.

"So it was from the inside? There has to be a canister or something." I stated as Barry looked at me, and for a moment I wondered if it was in awe.

"The gas doesn't just have a mind off it's own." Eddie said as I snapped my head to Barry and Joe, who gave me the same look I gave them.

"Eddie, would you mind canvassing again?" Joe asked as Eddie shrugged, leaving the three of us as I shot up.

"What if it's a meta that can control gas? Or anything that's like... in the air, I guess?" I questioned as Barry and Joe shrugged.

"Somebody had to have seen something suspicious." Barry said as I nodded, gesturing to the men.

"Okay, explain." Joe said, crossing his arms as Barry and I separated.

"The boss collapsed by the table." Barry started as I moved to the guy next to the boss.

"This guy made it 10 feet away, and that one made it further before firing three shots into the glass." I said as Joe gave us a puzzled look.

"But they all started in the same spot." Barry said as Joe placed a finger on his chin in thought. "But they all started in the same spot, which means they should have all been affected by the gas at the same time, but instead, it's as if-"

"They were attacked one by one." I finished as Barry looked at me, nodding.

۞

"Fascinating. A meta human that can manipulate poison gas." Dr. Wells said as Barry and I finished talking about the recent homicide.

While everyone went on about the meta, I stepped out of the cortex, trying to process everything I could in my head.

And then it hit me.

I ran back in, a smile on my face. "What if he can't control gas?" I said as everyone turned to me, confusion on their face.

"What if he becomes the poison gas?" I said as I noticed Dr. Wells smile brightly out of the corner of my eye.

"That- That could be it too." Caitlin said, not really buying the idea.

"I mean think about it. The gas hit each victim at a different time, even when they were all in the same spot. If the meta could control the gas, he'd hit them with it at the exact same time. If you are the poisonous gas, then it would be difficult to kill several people at the same time." I said as Barry and Cisco nodded.

"You know, you got a great point, Cora." Cisco said as I smiled, nodding once as I placed my hands on my hips.

"Why thank you, Cisco."