17.

On the day of the interview, i curled up under my blanket and seriously regretted every choice i made up to this point.

I wondered if i could stay in bed, leave my personality up for debate, let me be mysterious. But soon jin appeared. And that's when i knew i wouldn't be getting out of this.

I forced some breakfast down. Cereal. I don't have the heart to tell him i hate it.
But its food, should be greatfull its here i suppose.

But i wasn't hungry, so i sat staring into space, as if waiting for my food to finish its self. Jin appeared sometime later and looked at me and my sad bowl and shook his head.

"you don't like them do you?" he had his hands on his hips. I looked away from him and forced down the rest.

He pulled a face as i ran away to the kitchen to place my bowl in the sink.

I returned back to my room feeling very sorry for myself and increasingly more stupid.

Jin was following me, i heard him shuffling to catch up.

"im coming with you"
"what to me room?"
"interview, idiot"

-

I knew i must get used to the feeling of someone touching my face for however long but it still doesn't make the process anymore comfortable.

Staff members tutted and looked me up and down, shaking their heads. I will leave this place with a new obscure insecurity.

Maybe my eyebrows were a hair to thick? Maybe my way of blinking wasn't to their standard.

Some of them were nice and were very delicate and carful. Like the pretty lady who did my makeup. A Saint in my eyes, she didn't assault me to much and for that I'm greatful.

The same cannot be said for the hair stylist, to whom i owe the pleasure of learning a variety of new swear words.
I literally seen her fists shake as she yanked my hair back and fourth.

I held back my tears, incase she saw them in the mirror and would snap. It took her every bone in her body not to smack me around the head with the brush i am sure.

My  hair had always been abit of a mess, but a cool one I guess.
My hair was long and I hated having it too short for some strange reason. I guess i liked keeping my ears warm. It wasn't to long, but it was long enough that the hair stylists started to form a unified hatred against me that im sure will carry on for the rest of my career.

Jin didn't help. He would pull faxes behind me and it was off putting while I'm trying not to cry.
He was even worse when i was placed infront of a camera. kept giving me thumbs up and blowing kisses. Looks deranged from a distance

I guess he could sense how uncomfortable i was..

It was set up as a live stream so people could send in live reactions.

I am overjoyed.

As the camera started i had to start one of my least favourite talents.
Lying.
There i 2 different types of lies.
One, the one that I'm shit. The one everyone does. For example: "i like the beatles" a lie.

The second type is more of a manipulation tactic and the one im considerably better at. Its basically what they teach you when you're a trainee, but i have more experience.

"Hi, my name is Jang jisung and im the new member of bts" i grinned, Reading the card that some staff member was waving around. "some questions have been sent in and i am here to answer them!" i grinned into the camera.