( Oh come on!!! )

" When you said it that way, still. I ain't going to free you, we'll be like this... for a long time. " He said and I just rolled my eyes in front of him.

( Geez.)

" Whatever. Just let me hands go, my feet are almost going to dropped any minutes now, I'm having a hard time facing you, you are literally taller than me!! So lower your head down! " I said and he just smirked.

( What the hell was that?! )

He then lower his head and stare at me so... Closely.

( DAFAK..)

" Like this?  " He said as he stared at me so closely.

" H-hey.. I didn't say you would also face me closely like this, move backward, I can't see your face clearly." I said as I keep my face straight.

" And why the hell would I do that? " He said with his eyebrows almost crossing to each other.

( What am I going to do with this guy...)

" You're too close!!! Move a little will you! And let go of me, my legs are really going to drop, I'm damn serious Yasha." I said as I still keep my straight face.

( Don't smile.)

( Don't smile.)

( Don't smile.)

( Keep your head straight.)

" Would you like me to carry you then?  " He said as he stared at me so closely with his two hands holding mine.

" What?  " I said

" Like the old days? Do you want me to carry you since you said your legs are going to dropped any minute." He said

( What the hell is wrong with him!!! )

" Did you eat something? What has gotten into you exactly? " I said and he then smiled ear to ear.

" I told you already. " He said

( Told what???! )

" What?! You didn't told me anything! Now let go of me!! Someone might see us, you cornering me on the wall!! And they might misunderstood something! So let go before someone will see both of us." I said but only to felt he was holding tightly with my wrist.

( I can disappear. )

( But I can't concentrate seriously when he is way too close! )

( I can sense his scent.. Its something sweet..)

( Wait!! No.)

" Misunderstood something? And what exactly they would misunderstood? " He said

( Is he freaking serious?! )

" Yasha!!! Let go already." I said

" Na ah." He said and smirked.

( Omg!!! He is getting closer to me.)

( Please someone at least save me.)

( Still... I'm annoyed.)

" Why are you freajin taller than me!!! And why the hell are you cornering me!!? Are you trying to harass me?!  " I said and he then smiled.

" Why would I harass you, and just to remind you, you were the one who was harrasing me back in the cafeteria, don't you remember that? " He said and so I looked at him.

" That was part of the dance you idiot. " I said and he then raised his eyebrows.

" Part of the dance hah, is it really necessary to sit on my lap then?  " He said and smirk.

" That was... Just—. "I said and then cuts me off.

" Just what? Still part of the dance?  " He said

" Argh! Just let go! Or I wil—. " I said

" Do what? Use your powers? Tricks? I won't fall for that anymore. " He said

( Ugh!!! Why is he soooo...)

( Close?! )

" Yasha, I can't see your face clearly, its like I'm zooming in to your face, move a little." I said and he then smiled and move an inch but he was still cornering me and is holding both of my hands.

" And at least, let go of my hands." I said and he just stared at me.

*20 Minutes Later*

" Ugh!!! Let go already! We've been standing in here for twenty minutes long! And you've been staring at me like that! Do you have anything to say?! " I said

" Yeah. " He said

( Ugh! Really now?! )

" Then say it already and let go both of my hand." I said

" No. " He said

( Why is he so...)

" Then at least say what you want to say now. " I said as stare at him and roll my eyes in front of him.

" Why are you confusing me? " He said

" What? " I said

( Confusing.. him??? )

" Why are you giving me a hard time like this? " He said with a serious look on his face.

( Wait.. What?? )

" Ugh.. Nevermind." He said then let go of me, as I was looking at him he then looked at me anmoyedly.

" Whats up with you? " I said as I crossed my arms.

" Don't go with anyone (Guys) . " He said then left me.

( Don't go with anyone? )

( With who??? )

( Am I being forbidden to be with anyone now??? )

( What is he my father?!! )

" Why the heck are you grounding me for?!! " I said

" Yasha you idiot!!! Come back in here!!  " I said but he was already gone.

( That.. Argh!! My leg hurts.)

( I'll deal with you later.)

" Ugh... My legs are trembling, I wanna sit down somewhere comfortablely. " I said then walked back to my group room.

( I was supposed to visit the garden..)

( Maybe I'll visit it next time.)

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊