waking her up with kisses

You jumped awake at the sound of Hwasa's alarm going off. You regretted it as the sun hit your eyes, making you want to bury your face back in your pillow and hide under the covers.

But your girlfriend had yet to move. You could tell she was still asleep, judging by the soft snores falling from her lips.

"Hwasa?" You whined and blindly felt around for her on the bed. You eventually came into contact with her arm and you shook it slowly. "Honey, your alarm." You mumbled sleepily.

You wished that the annoying sound would just stop so you could go back to sleep. But while you didn't have to leave the bed today, Hwasa did. Her schedule was quite hectic and she couldn't miss anything, and she definitely couldn't be late.

You reached over her and turned the alarm off. Relief washed over you when the annoying sound stopped.

But there was one problem.

Hwasa was still asleep.

"Baby? I know you don't wanna get up but you have to head out soon."

She only stirred slightly when you brushed the tips of your fingers along her arms.

"Hwasa," you whispered as you leaned in to give her cheek a kiss. You planted a few more along her skin there and she cracked a smile, even though she really tried not to.

"I know you're awake now." You spoke as you trailed your lips along her face. She chuckled as you kissed the corners of her lips.

"I don't wanna get up." She mumbled tiredly as she opened her eyes.

"I know. But the sooner you leave, the sooner you'll be able to come home." You reminded her, watching as she nodded her head. "Besides, you're gonna have a great day! A busy one, for sure. But great nonetheless."

"You're right." She sighed and looked at the clock. "I have about fifteen minutes before I have to leave. So give me a kiss first."

"Happily." You grinned then kissed her lips lovingly. You happily melted into her kiss and the way she moved her lips so softly against yours. But you knew she had to get ready and get going shortly.

You pulled away and kissed her face. She squirmed beneath you and giggled.

"Love you. It's gonna be a great day, and I'll be here when you get home."

She kissed your cheek and got up. "Looking forward to that!"