finding out that she wasn't your bias (requested)

"I'll be back, okay? I'm going to go get the food." You told Hwasa and gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

"Bye, baby. Hurry back. I'm going to take a break and relax a bit." She said, to which you nodded before walking out the door.

Hwasa collapsed onto the bed with a sigh.

It's been a busy day today.

You're moving in together and have spent the day unpacking and moving furniture around together.

Hwasa needed a break and now seemed like a good time to take it.

Grabbing the remote, she turned on the tv and planned to watch something until you got back with dinner.

But something caught her eye.

A small box in the corner of the room that said 'memories' and 'don't let Hwasa see'.

Of course, this piqued her interest and curiosity.

She got out of bed and went across the room to grab the box before sitting back down.

"What's in here?" She mumbled to herself as she tore the box open.

And as soon as it was open, she was shocked by what she saw.

Inside were mementos and different Moonbyul things.

From solo albums to photocards to hoodies and notebooks - you had everything you could think of to do with Moonbyul.

Hwasa couldn't help but feel jealous.

You had told her that she was your bias but it sure didn't look that way.

As Hwasa continued to go through your things, you arrived home.

"I'm back!" You said as you entered the room with the takeout.

"What's all this?" Hwasa asked and you went wide-eyed when you saw what she had been doing.

"Uh,"

"You said I was your bias." She said, pouting a little.

"You are now."

"But before we met?"

"It was Moonbyul." You confessed.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't think it was a big deal. You're my bias now." You said as you walked to her.

"But not before." She said as she sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Baby, I might've been Moonbyul biased but you always had a special place in my heart."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You're beautiful, kind, funny, warmhearted, loving... there are so many things to love about you. You always had my heart, even before we met."

She smiled brightly as she took your hand.

"Why was Moonbyul your bias?"

"I don't know. She's very good at rapping, she's funny, she's pretty,"

"And I'm all those things too."

"I know you are, my love." You giggled. "Hey, don't worry too much about it. You're my girl and I'm all yours."

"You don't ever think about being with Moonbyul do you?"

"Not ever. I love you and only you. I don't want anyone else, not even Moonbyul. I only want you."

She put her forehead on yours as she closed her eyes, grinning from ear to ear.

"I love you too." She said before pecking your lips.

"Can we eat now?"

"Yeah, let's enjoy our first meal in our new home." She said happily as you opened the bag, ready for a nice meal with you.