she finds out that you got a tattoo (requested)

"I'll wait for you downstairs. Come down when you're ready so we can go get some lunch together and get some fresh air." Hwasa smiled and kissed your cheek before exiting the bathroom.

You finished brushing your teeth before placing it back in the holder and rinsing out your mouth.

After, you walked out of the bathroom and went back into the bedroom to change into the clothes that you had laid out on the bed.

You pulled off your long-sleeved shirt and when you caught a glimpse of your wrist, you stared at the ink with a sparkle in your eyes.

It was only a couple of days ago that you got it and you've been taking good care of it since.

Getting a tattoo was such a big decision but one you've wanted to make for as long as you can remember and you're even more in love with the one that you got every time you stare at it.

You remembered that you had to clean it so you decided that, before you got dressed, you'd go and do that.

You returned to the bathroom and grabbed the antibacterial soap from the sink before cupping some water in your hands and putting it over your tattoo before you rubbed some soap over the tattoo with your fingers, ever so gently.

When you finished, you grabbed some paper towels from under the sink and began to pat it dry.

As you occupied yourself with that, Hwasa couldn't help but wonder what was taking you so long.

She knew when she left that you were almost done brushing your teeth and all you had to do was get dressed before you'd be downstairs.

So, out of curiosity, she decided to go back up to the bedroom to see what was going on.

"Y/N?" She called out as she walked back to the bathroom, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she realized you were still in there. "You haven't even gotten dressed yet, baby? Are you okay?"

She walked up behind you and gently placed her hand on your back. She stared at your wrist as you tossed the paper towel into the trash can and then turned around.

She was about to ask what you were up to when she noticed the tattoo on your skin.

She gasped softly before gently taking your hand into hers, wanting to get a closer look at it.

It was a tiny heart - simple but cute and Hwasa was just as obsessed with it as you.

"Baby, this is so cute." She smiled as she stared up into your eyes before looking back at the tattoo. "When did you get this?"

"A couple of days ago. Do you like it?"

"Yes, it's beautiful." She said before kissing your palm. "A tiny tattoo?"

You nodded with a proud smile and her heart fluttered at the sight.

"It looks good on you, my love."

"Thank you. I can't wait to show it off. But I want it to heal up first."

"I understand that, baby." She replied before gently letting your hand go and putting her hands on your hips, pulling you closer.

Her lips touched your cheek, trailing soft kisses across it.

"I've always wanted a tattoo. I think it's even more perfect than I imagined it would be."

She pulled away and caressed your cheek lovingly.

"I agree." She grinned. "Now, can you go get dressed so I can take you out for lunch?"

"Yeah." You said before pecking her lips.

She watched as you exited the bathroom, swearing that she just falls even deeper in love with you every day.