'I'm sorry' kisses

You were curled up on Hwasa's side of the bed, hugging the pillow close to your chest. Your tears had dried over the last few minutes since you threw your hands in the air and came upstairs to get away from the disagreement you and Hwasa were having.

It wasn't all that bad and you weren't fighting about anything all that important, anyway. But she raised her voice a little and you didn't appreciate that. You knew space was what you needed, so you came up to bed while leaving her be and letting her think as long as she needed to.

But a knock on the door ten minutes later after you stormed up here told you she was done thinking and she'd had enough.

"Y/n?" She spoke and waited for you to answer her back. But you didn't move and you didn't say a word and the silence and the absence of your sweet voice were driving her mad. "Can I please come in, y/n?'

"Yes." You mumbled quietly, but she heard you loud and clear.

She entered the room and felt a pang of sadness upon seeing you curled up on her side of the bed. She pulled up the covers and crawled onto your side. Face to face, she stared deeply into your tired eyes.

"I'm sorry." She whispered sadly before moving her hand out to cup your cheek. "I never meant to raise my voice at you or start a stupid fight. I had a rough day, but it's no excuse for what I did. I'm very sorry, baby."

"I'm sorry, too."

She opened her arms and pulled you close. Her lips softly touched your own and your eyes closed as a blissful feeling came over you. You were loving her sweet kisses and the way she moved her lips against your own; wishing it'd never end.

But she pulled away much sooner than you'd hoped and she gently rolled you onto your back. Hovering over you, she began to pepper kisses all across your face. You laughed happily, the joyous sound bringing a bright smile onto her face.

"I love you," she said in between kisses, "So very much. No more fighting. I love you too much to do that anymore."

You nodded as your eyes locked and this time when her lips hit yours once more, you wrapped your arm around her neck and pulled her down so you could keep her close and keep kissing her for as long as possible.