carrying you to bed

Hwasa yawned and turned her gaze away from the tv for the first time in a while.

The movie you turned on had her entertained, so hooked that she struggled to look away from it, even as you curled up to her and laid your head on her lap.

She figured you were just relaxed and laying with her. But as she rubbed her eyes and stared down at her lap she realized that you became so content on your day to spend together that you just fell asleep right there on her.

Her heart nearly burst from her chest at the sight. Her heart is always so full of love for you, finding that she only falls more and more in love with you every minute of every day.

She leaned down to kiss your head softly. The brush of her lips made a smile tug at your lips. But you didn't move or open your eyes; you just continued to sleep peacefully.

"Baby? Wake up." She whispered as she brushed her fingertips along your arm slowly, continuing to whisper in your ear until your eyes opened.

You gazed up at her with tired eyes and a tiny smile on your face. She stared back at you and you couldn't help but notice the stars in her eyes, the look of love behind her sweet gaze.

She always tells you that she's never seen anyone as beautiful as you and every time you see that adoration in her eyes, you know she means it.

She makes you feel so loved.

"Hey sleepyhead." She teased with a kiss to your head. "How about we go up to bed? I'm tired and it's late and I know you're ready to go to bed, too."

You shook your head and she furrowed her eyebrows. You're obviously exhausted still. You can hardly even keep your eyes open.

"Too tired. I can't make it up the stairs. I'll just sleep here for the night."

"No way, baby girl. I can't take a night on this couch because our bed is way more comfortable and I can't sleep without you."

You just whines as she got up and tried to get you to do the same. But soon, she realized you weren't getting up and you truly were too tired to go to bed.

So she bent down and gave your temple a peck before she lifted you up and into the security of her arms.

She started to carry you up the stairs and all you could do was breathe out a blissful sigh. Her arms were strong and warm.

You put your head on her shoulder but moved your head a little so you could lay a kiss on her neck. She giggled, her chest vibrating as she did so, causing your heart to flutter.

She was gonna ask you if you were alright but she realized that you were falling back asleep over the way your breaths against her neck became steady.

Without a word and only soft kisses to your head and gentle brushes of her fingertips along your back, she walked up the rest of the stairs and made her way to the bedroom.

You didn't open your eyes until you felt her pull a blanket to your shoulders. You didn't even feel her lay you down, you were just too content and sleepy.

But when you opened your eyes you saw her standing above you and smiling at you.

"Hey, sweet girl." She spoke softly and brushed her hand along your cheek. "Go back to sleep."

"You're gonna cuddle me?" You asked and she nodded and laid down beside you in a heartbeat.

"There's nothing else I'd rather do. I'm always happy to give you cuddles." She said and rubbed your back as you rolled over and laid your head on her shoulder.

"Love you, Hwasa."

"I love you more; to the moon and back." She whispered and watched you fall asleep, swearing that her heart could just burst from how much she loves you.