you pretend to be a fan (requested)

You listened to the screams from fans surrounding you grow louder as Hwasa exited her hotel.

She's off in Paris for the week, doing some activities for the brands she works with, as well as a few things for music too.

At first, when she planned to leave, you told her that you couldn't tag along due to work being too hectic.

But in reality, you only had a couple of busy days and then a few off, which meant that you could go to Paris with her just a day or two after she arrived.

So you've decided to surprise her by being here with her for the next few days and in a way that she wouldn't expect.

Knowing how kind and how genuine of a human she is and how much she adores her fans, she'd come over to greet the ones that were waiting for her, which meant that your plan would go flawlessly.

"Hwasa!" They screamed excitedly as she happily approached everyone.

"Hi!" She grinned. "I can't stay and chat long, I have a lot to do today. But I wanted to come and say hello to you all!"

"Hwasa! Can I please take a photo with you?" One fan asked.

"Sure!"

You weren't far from where that fan was standing, just a few people stood between you and her.

And you knew that Hwasa was probably planning on going down a few rows to take a quick picture with the fans, which meant that you'd be found out soon.

"Thank you for coming out to see me!" She said as she went to the next fan. "It's so nice to meet you!"

You kept your head down and your phone in your hand, acting as if you were anxiously waiting for her to reach you and take a picture with you.

A couple of minutes went by of her kindly greeting the fans and taking quick pictures and giving hugs to them before she reached you.

"Hello! What's your name? Would you like a picture?"

You lifted your head and watched her eyes go wide as she realized that it was you.

"What? You don't already know my name?"

"Baby!" She said before opening her arms for you.

You wrapped yours around her neck and hugged her tightly as she lifted you over the gate that stood between the two of you.

"Oh, I've missed you so much." She said as she held you tight.

"It's only been two days that we've been apart." You reminded her with a giggle as she spun you around.

"That feels like forever without you."

You buried your face in her neck and breathed in the smell of her perfume before laying a few soft kisses on her skin.

It'd felt like forever for you too.

Being back in her arms, no matter where that is, makes you feel like you're at home.

The last couple of days have been quiet and lonely and now, it feels like everything is perfect once again as she holds you and keeps you warm.

You could hear fans talking about you two and you knew videos and photos were being taken, but you didn't care at all.

You were too in the moment with your girl to care about anything else.

"I love you so much. Let me kiss you."

You pulled away from her neck and put your lips on hers to give her a sweet kiss and she couldn't help the soft sigh that fell from her lips and onto yours.

It felt so good to be able to kiss you and in a city as romantic as Paris made it even more special and perfect.

"I have to get going. I have a busy schedule. You'll come with me?"

"There's nowhere else I'd rather be, my love." You said as you took her hand into yours.

Sharing one more peck with you, she waved to her fans before you both made your way to the car that was waiting for her.

It was going to be a busy day but she's got you by her side every second of it, so even if she feels overwhelmed at times, she's always got you.