you won't take off her hoodie

Hwasa quietly sang along to a song that's been stuck in her head all morning as she turned off the water in the shower and stepped out. She reached for the towel and wrapped it tight around her body. She frowned as she began to shiver.

She wasn't cold when she first came into the bathroom to brush her teeth and shower to start your day together, but now that the droplets of water are running down her skin she was cold.

She pulled on her sweats and her shirt before stepping out of the bathroom. She was quiet as she turned the light off and opened the door.

She glanced over at you and watched you stir. She thought you were still asleep and since you were laying in the same position you were when she got out of bed a few minutes ago, she didn't give it a second thought.

Instead, she tiptoed across the room and began looking around for the hoodie she took off and tossed onto the floor in her sleepy daze last night.

She quietly padded across the floor and continued to search around for it until she covered every inch of the room and found that it wasn't anywhere to be seen.

She looked in the laundry basket to check and see if it might've landed in there when she threw it off last night. But again, she came up empty-handed.

"Where is it?" She whispered under her breath and began to make her way into the bathroom.

She wondered if she grabbed it when she went in there and just didn't remember doing so. But before she even stepped into the room, she heard you giggle quietly.

She made her way to you, looking a little amused over how you pulled the blankets tighter around your body and tried to fight back your smile as she got close enough to stroke your cheek lovingly, but failed miserably.

You opened your eyes, meeting her confused expression with a bright-eyed look.

She smiled as she caught on and managed to pull the blanket out of your grip to pull it down to your feet.

She gasped when she saw you wearing the hoodie she's been looking all around for.

"So you have it." She said and crossed her arms over her chest. "I've been looking for it. Take that off." She said, only for you to shake your head with a grin and roll away from her. She climbed onto the bed and rolled you onto your back before hovering over you.

"Hey, c'mon, cutie, I'm cold." She giggled as she tried to tug it off of you, only to lose as you continued to put up a fight. Even tickling you seemed to be no avail.

"I found this on the floor. It's mine now."

She pouted, only to fail and smile brightly as you kissed below her lips and the corners to get her to stop.

"But I'm cold."

"You have lots of hoodies."

She rolled her eyes and played with the strings, so close to you now that she could feel your heart beating against your own.

"Give me a kiss and I'll think about it." You said with an amused grin, but it fell from your lips as she pushed her lips onto yours.

You melted into the kiss and the taste of her minty toothpaste on her breath. She kissed you slowly and reached for your hand to intertwine your fingers together.

"So...?" She trailed off as she pulled away. "Can I have it back now?"

"No." You replied and watched her gasp. "I said I'd think about it. I did. I'm too warm and cozy, and it smells like you. I really don't want to take it off."

"Fine." She grumbled, eyes sparkling as they gazed into yours. "Since you're just too cute."

She padded over to the closet and pulled one of her other hoodies over her head before returning to you.

"You're not mad, right?"

She pulled you onto her lap as she laid down on her back. Your forehead gently fell against hers and you watched her eyes light up.

"Why would I be mad? You're so cute." She whispered the last part and leaned in to kiss along your jaw. "Even cuter in my hoodie. I love you lots."

"Love you too." You said and stole a quick kiss from her lips before you dropped your cheek onto her chest and listened to your heartbeat while she rubbed your back.

Your morning was already off to a wonderful start and you were so excited to spend the entire day ahead with her right by her side.