hugs

"I'm home!" Hwasa announced excitedly as she walked through the front door and saw you sat cozily on the sofa.

She was mesmerized right away. She couldn't help but notice that you'd stolen her favorite sweater and it instantly made her heart flutter. Your hair was pulled back in a messy bun and the throw blanket was over your lap as you stared at the phone in your lap, giggling along to whatever you were watching on there that clearly fascinated you.

Her eyes were bright as she made her way to the sofa and plopped down beside you. "Hey, cutie. How was your day?" She wondered but when you only answered her with silence, she realized that the reason why was that you had your ears plugged.

You looked so adorable that Hwasa didn't even pull your earbuds out right away. She just watched you smile and laugh. It filled her heart with such joy and even more so after long or bad days.

Soon enough though, her heart seemed to yearn for the sound of your voice and the taste of your lips. She found herself brushing back the lock of hair that had fallen out of your messy bun and then laying her head on your shoulder. She could smell your perfume on the skin of your neck and she laid a soft kiss to your delicate skin.

The feeling of her lips on your skin made your heart flutter. You stopped what you were doing and threw it all aside before turning to your girlfriend.

"You're home!" You climbed onto her lap and hugged her tight.

"Took you long enough to notice that I'm home." She teased and then hugged you back. Arms wrapping around your waist and lips burying in your hair, she closed her eyes and breathed out a sigh of relief. It was good to be home.

"Love you." You whispered and, if possible, felt her bring you a little closer and squeeze you a little tighter in response.

"I love you too, and I missed you lots today." She said. "Which is why I'm not letting you go anytime soon." She said jokingly, but you just nodded and laid your cheek on her shoulder.

"I'm okay with that."