you surprise her on tour

Your heart was pounding in your chest as you stood backstage. In a matter of minutes, you're bound to be enveloped in Hwasa's warm embrace for the first time in months. It wasn't planned. This trip was a spur of the moment. But you need it; you both need it.

When Hwasa called you last night after the show, it was the first time in a couple of days she had the chance to hear the sound of your voice.

You'd communicated by texting only because she'd been so busy with everything going on that she didn't have the chance to call you or facetime you like she so desperately wanted.

You could tell she's stressed and even a little homesick. She missed you like crazy, reminding you that, despite being around her three best friends every minute of every day while they lived out their dream together, she was always thinking of you and missing you.

You had planned to visit her at some point. Last night just helped you to realize that now was a perfect time.

With only three weeks left of the tour and a week to spend with your girl, she'd only have two weeks until she returned home. It was your chance, the perfect time, especially since she has tomorrow off.

So here you are now - backstage, smiling from ear to ear every time you peek out the curtains to catch a glimpse of her performing with the girls, pouring her heart and soul out in every song.

Your heart leaped in your chest when Solar suddenly turned around, just to casually look toward the curtains, and her already bright smile grew upon seeing you standing there.

You quickly pulled the curtains closed and spent the rest of the show in their dressing room, just counting down the minutes until Hwasa would be by your side again.

You know the setlist by heart and you would sing along on occasion, although quietly so no one would hear you. 

And finally, about fifteen minutes later, the show ended. The girls took their bows and blew some kisses to the fans in the crowd, waving goodbye to them all and sending them big and bright smiles as they disappeared backstage and the arena began to empty out.

The girls rushed backstage and Solar looked around for you. Seeing that you weren't anywhere in her sight, she knew you must be waiting in the dressing room.

Hwasa started walking down the hall first and the girls followed behind her.

However, Solar pulled Wheein and Moonbyul back, whispering in their ears that they needed to give you both a moment because you were in the dressing room, waiting to surprise Hwasa.

Your hands began to shake when you heard footsteps nearing the dressing room. Hwasa quickly appeared in the room and when she did, you saw that her head was hanging down.

To get her attention and hopefully be swept into her arms sooner, you quickly yelled out,

"Surprise!"

She jumped and placed her hand over her now fast-beating heart. Her eyes went wide, her jaw almost hitting the floor from the shock she felt.

"Y/N! Oh, I can't believe you're here!" She yelled excitedly and caught you when you ran into her arms.

You threw your arms around her neck and wrapped your legs around her hips. She spun you around with a giggle. She was smiling widely through the happy tears welling up in her eyes.

"Happy to see me?"

She dropped her forehead against yours, nodding quickly.

"So much."

"I missed you too, Hwasa. I figured it was about time I came out to surprise my girl."

"I'm so happy you did!" She grinned and stared into your eyes deeply with her big, starry ones.

"You've got me for an entire week."

She pulled you in for a sweet kiss. It was meant to be a quick and innocent one, but after going so long without your kisses and feeling your sweet lips move against yours, she found it hard to pull away.

She kept it innocent though, simply moving her lips passionately against yours and holding you as close as she possibly could.

"I've got tomorrow off."

"I know." You said, smiling against her lips when they pressed against yours once more.

"I'll spoil you like crazy. Give you all the love and affection I've been wanting to give you since the moment I left. We'll go sightseeing, walk around the city and eat some food."

"Whatever you wanna do is fine with me. I just wanna be with you."

She hugged you close, gently rubbing your back as you buried your face in her neck.

It was only the sound of the girls cooing from the doorway that made you pull away.

"Hey, y/n!" Wheein greeted.

"Hey," you waved as Hwasa tightened her grip on you so you couldn't pull away to go to the girls.

"We'll let you have some time to catch up and talk with you later on,"  Moonbyul said, her heart about to burst out of her chest at the sight of you and Hwasa looking so happy and so in love as you held each other tight and caught up together after so long.

"This is gonna be the most incredible seven days," Hwasa said as you kissed her neck lovingly.

"I've missed you, Hwasa."

"I've missed you more." She mumbled and closed her eyes.

Everything felt right again; all the pieces were falling back into place and she was certain that the smile on her face wasn't gonna fall even once while you're by her side for the next week.