when one of the girls walk in on you making out

"It feels like I'm dreaming,"  Hwasa said as she came up behind you and brought you into her arms. "You're really here. I've missed you so much. I just can't believe it."

In your hand was the soft shorts you were gonna pull on before she came up behind you and let them fall onto the floor before turning around to look at her.

Her forehead immediately fell against yours, her arms staying wrapped around you but tightening a little as she held you close.

"Missed you too." You smiled as you stared into her eyes, knowing that your long and boring flight to get out here to her was completely worth it as she held you tight and made you feel cozier than you have in months since she and the girls headed out on tour.

She pulled her forehead away from yours and leaned down to brush her lips against your own. It's one of the many kisses you've shared since your surprise arrival just a couple of hours ago, but you know with two weeks to spend with Hwasa there's bound to be many, many more of these moments shared with your girl.

You felt her hand on your lower back, brushing along in circles as you looped your arms around her neck to pull her closer. You got caught up in the kiss, soft sighs falling from your lips and onto hers as she kissed you deeper and soon led you to the bed, where you laid down and laced your fingers through her hair.

She pulled away and gazed into your eyes, a look of adoration in her big, beautiful eyes that you swear you could spend the rest of your days simply staring into them.

She caressed your cheek softly, causing you to close your eyes and lean into her touch.

"I truly love you, y/n," she whispered before pecking the corners of your lips. "So very much."

She kissed the other corners of your lips before moving in to give you a full, sweet kiss. Again, you melted into her kisses and the sweet taste of her lips. You felt her hand slip beneath your shirt and felt her fingertips trail along your soft skin.

Her kisses turned from sweet to libidinous, moving them much faster and much more passionately against your own. After being away from her for months, you found yourself craving each brush of her lips more than the last and found her touch to be more sensual than usual.

You were shocked when you felt her pull away from your lips with a tug of her teeth on your lower lip. You sighed softly, causing her to smile as she started to kiss along your jaw.

Her fingers ran through your hair as her lips traveled along your skin. You were in a state of bliss, sure that nothing could ever ruin it as she sank her teeth into that one spot on your neck that made you weak.

But you jumped when you heard what sounded like a knock on the door.

You stared over at the door, breathless and surprised.

"What?" Hwasa asked, voice as soft as the brush of her hand along your cheek.

"Thought I heard a knock." You mumbled but Hwasa just shook her head.

"Probably just across the hall or something. Don't worry. Just let me kiss you some more." She said and gently turned your cheek so she could push her lips against yours.

If possible, it was deeper than the ones before, and you were immediately feeling euphoric.

However, the sound of the door opening caused you both to pull back with wide eyes.

"Hello? I knocked and called your names! What's going on-" Moonbyul spoke, only for her eyes to go as wide as the both of yours' did. "Oh..."

She walked out, closing the door all but a crack so she could give you both some privacy but continue to talk to you.

"Uh, so sorry interrupt but we wanted to hang out. It's been a while and y/n is finally here again and we don't have a show tonight so it sounded like fun to the three of us." She explained.

"Okay, sure, we'll be down in about forty minutes," Hwasa said, leaving you pouting as Moonbyul agreed and closed the door, leaving you and Hwasa alone again.

You were pouting and Hwasa quickly kissed it away.

"Don't be sad."

"I wanted to spend time with you." You mumbled sadly, only for her eyes to light up before her lips hit yours again.

"I know. That's why I said forty minutes." She said and you just giggled, ready to soak in some more romantic moments and steal some more fiery kisses with your girl.