passing out in her arms (requested)

Author's Note: this chapter contains possibly trigger content. Please don't read if that makes you uncomfortable.

————————————————————————

"Where have you been?" Hwasa asked as soon as you came through the front door. "I was worried about you!"

"I'm sorry," you panted as you walked past her, going into the kitchen.

You were sweating like crazy, panting to fry and catch your breath after the long run that you went in.

"You replied to my text saying you were on a walk and that you'd be home soon. But I've been home for almost forty minutes and you just got home!"

You closed your eyes as you set down the almost empty water bottle that you just opened, sipping down as much water as your body craved.

Hwasa texted you about an hour ago saying she was coming home early and you lied, saying you were on a walk.

Truth is, you were at the gym.

Just as you've been to over the last couple of weeks for several hours at a time.

It's starting to catch up to you now.

You've been pushing yourself so hard lately and you're struggling to keep going each day, feeling more exhausted than ever before.

"Y/N? Are you listening?" She asked as she came to your side.

She put her hand on your back as you put your head on the counter, enjoying how cool it felt against your warm and clammy skin.

"Why don't you sit down? I'll make you some food and you can relax."

"I'm not hungry."

That was a lie.

You were starving.

"I'll make you anything you want. I'll even grab you some takeout if you want. You need to eat something."

"I can't!" You snapped as you turned to face her. "I can't eat, okay? Why do you think I'm working out at the gym every day for hours at a time?"

Hwasa stared at you in shock, her heart quickly sinking in her chest.

"Y/N, what are you saying?"

You looked away from her gaze as you struggled to look into her eyes, feeling guilty and ashamed.

"Are you not eating? Are you exercising so hard and so much to lose weight?"

You wordlessly nodded your head.

"How long has it been since you've eaten?"

"I don't know. A couple of days, a week, maybe."

"What!?" She panicked. "You need to sit down. You need to eat!"

She placed her hands on your body, planning to carefully guide you to the seat.

But you began to sway as you felt a rush of dizziness hit you.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

"I don't feel good." You mumbled and before she could say anything, everything turned black and you fainted in her arms.

"Y/N? Oh my god," she panicked before reaching into her pocket for her phone.

She quickly called for an ambulance and they showed up fast and through her tears and her panic, she rode in the ambulance with you and held onto your hand the whole way.

It didn't take long for them to know that you were sick from not eating and from pushing yourself too hard by overexercising.

It didn't take long for your eyes to open and after getting checked out, the doctor left and gave you a few minutes of privacy with Hwasa.

She sat in silence in the chair pulled as close to the hospital bed that you were lying in. Her head was hung as she sniffled.

"Are you upset with me?"

She quickly looked at you, staring at you in shock.

"What? No. Not at all."

She intertwined her fingers with yours and you gave them a light squeeze, using all of your strength to do so.

"I'm just scared, y/n. I'm scared and I'm anxious and I'm so worried about you. You haven't eaten in so long! You made yourself so sick. You passed out in my arms! I was so afraid."

"I'm sorry, Hwasa."

"I love you so much and I hate knowing that you're hurting yourself by pushing yourself so hard!"

"I know but I'm going to be okay." You mumbled.

"But what if you weren't? I don't know what I would've done. I want you to take care of yourself. I need you to."

You watched as her tears fell.

"I'm so sorry. I just wasn't thinking about the consequences. I just wanted to lose some weight." You confessed. "People have been unkind lately. I felt insecure and I didn't know what else to do."

"Baby, you don't need to lose any weight. You're perfect just the way you are." She said. "I love you. I don't want you to change, especially not in a way like this."

"You mean that?"

"Of course I do. I'll love you always. Your weight doesn't matter at all. In my eyes, you will always be perfect. I promise you that, my beautiful girl." She smiled as she kissed your hand.

"I promise I'll do better. I'll take better care of myself from now on."

"I know you will because I'm going to make sure of it. You are amazing and I need you around for a long time, so you have to take care of yourself."

She squeezed your hand a couple of times and sent you a sweet smile, swearing she'd stay by your side while you recover and that she'll always love you; no matter what.