kissing your neck to get your attention

Your focus on the film you and Hwasa are in the middle of watching broke when your phone chimed on the table in front of you. Much to her dismay, you pulled out of her arms and sat up to reach for it before falling back onto the cushion next to her instead of back against her chest like she hoped for.

Hwasa knows you're enjoying this movie so was considerate and paused it for you so you wouldn't miss anything. She thought you'd only be a moment. She could hear you typing something out then heard the familiar tone as you sent a message off to one of your friends.

She opened her arms for you but the tone came once more as your friend replied much quicker than Hwasa thought. She sighed and folded her arms over her chest, pouting as her heart broke a little as you paid more attention to your phone now while she's been waiting to see this movie with you for weeks now.

She sighed, slightly overdramatic, but she thought it'd be enough to capture your attention. But the tones of incoming and outgoing texts and the sound of your fingers tapping across the letters on your keyboard kept on coming and you didn't even turn your head to look at her.

This is her first day off in weeks and it's the only one she'll have off for another five days. She's tired and she could be spending her day curled up in bed and sleeping the hours away. But you're more important to her, so important that she felt the happiest she's been in weeks as you cuddled together on the couch with the movie on.

She doesn't mean to sound possessive or anything, but this is your time together and she wants you to spend it with her instead of on your phone.

An idea came into her head, the lightbulb going off, and she couldn't help but smirk. She knew a way to get your attention. To get you to melt into her touch and for you to drop that annoying phone of yours.

She slid closer to you and gathered your hair in her hands gently before brushing it to the other side of your neck. The tank top you had on gave her so much skin to kiss and the idea of the sweet affection made butterflies appear in her chest.

She pressed her lips to your shoulder first. A soft kiss on your skin, lingering for a second just to see how you'd react. You chuckled a little, clearly happy to receive the affection from your girlfriend. So she continued and trailed her lips from your shoulder and to your neck.

Being together for nine months now has allowed her to really get to know you and she knows every soft and sweet spot on your skin; every single one that made you melt into her.

She didn't hesitate to lay a kiss onto your neck, right on that one spot that makes you weak. Your phone slid out of your hand, a soft gasp falling from your lips as your breath hitched and your heart fluttered.

"Hwasa?" You mumbled, to which she simply hummed, driving you wild. "What are you doing?"

"Giving my girl lots of love." She said and pulled away from your skin for a second. "I can stop, if you want me to,"

"No!" you said quickly. "You know I love your kisses."

She giggled and continued to kiss your neck, giving a little extra love to all of those spots that made your heart hammer against your chest.

"I know, baby," she whispered. "I know it gets your attention. Makes you weak in the knees."

A soft sigh fell from your lips in response, a smile forming on your lips as you melted into her and her kisses, enjoying every single one of them.

"At least I have your attention now," she mumbled. "I love you, y/n. I've missed you. I want to spend the day with you but you were so distracted, so busy on your phone."

"I'm sorry." You mumbled apologetically, so sincere that you even pulled away from her kisses so you could look into her eyes. "I know it's our first day together in what feels like forever. No more phones for the rest of the day. I promise."

She just nodded with a smile and leaned in to steal kisses from your lips instead before she plopped down on the sofa beside you and pulled you back into her arms. She pressed play on the film to resume where you left off and occasionally kissed your neck just the way you love it.