you fall asleep on her

"I really have missed you," Hwasa spoke softly, her lips brushing against the crown of your head, as she spun you around in her arms.

Your feet were just barely lifted off the hotel room floor and your heart was swelling with love in your chest.

To be back in Hwasa's arms is what you've longed for from the moment she left. You've missed her more than words can say and although some people might say that two months isn't that long, it was for you and Hwasa.

With a couple of weeks left on tour until she'd be home and you missing each other so much that you could barely even take it anymore, you got on the earliest flight possible this morning and flew out here.

And now, as she holds you close, you can't remember the last time you felt so happy.

"I missed you too."

She gently put your feet on the ground. Her eyes locked with yours and you watched her smile fall just slightly when she noticed the dark circles under your eyes.

"You look so tired. Do you feel jetlagged?"

"A little. But I'm okay." You said, trying to brush off any concern she felt because, at last, you were with each other again and you didn't want your first night back together to revolve around her worrying about you when you've got a chance to make up for your lost time together.

But you could tell by the look in her eyes that she knew this went deeper than just being jetlagged. She works so hard and doesn't get a lot of sleep, so she can tell when others are struggling with sleeping as well.

"Okay, fine." You sighed and pulled her a little closer. "I've been struggling to sleep lately. I sleep, believe me, I do. But I just don't sleep well. Because you're not there with me and I've been missing you."

She cracked a small and sad smile before she walked you to the bed, hovering over you when your back was on the mattress.

"Well, that'll change tonight. You're with me again. I've got you now and you'll be by my side until the tour ends and we can go home. We don't have to part again for a very long while. So you let that pretty little mind of yours calm down and try to sleep tonight. In fact, we should spend the evening here and cuddle together."

Your heart dropped a bit at her suggestion. She'd told you she wanted to show you around the city that the girls are performing in tomorrow. Tonight was the perfect opportunity for you to be tourists together.

"Hwasa, you wanted to go exploring."

"We'll have some time to do that tomorrow. We'll go out for breakfast and then explore during the afternoon before I gotta be at the venue to meet some fans and rehearse with the girls."

"You're sure?" You asked and she kissed you instead of answering you verbally. "I love you."

"I love you." She said, kissing your head softly before she laid beside you and pulled you into her arms, letting you lay your head right on her chest so you could hear her heartbeat.

She turned open the tv and flipped through the channels so you could find a movie to keep entertained. She had a feeling that you wouldn't make it more than halfway through, but she didn't mind, either.

She finally picked one and then put the remote down. She pulled the blanket over you and brushed her fingers through your hair, letting hr nails brush against your scalp.

You hummed contentedly and closed your eyes.

"Comfortable? Going to sleep?" She wondered and laid a kiss on your cheek.

"No. I'm only resting my eyes."

She laughed and pecked your lips softly.

"If you say so, baby girl."

She stared back at the tv and watched some of the film. But she didn't stop touching or kissing you.

After all the time you spent apart, she couldn't stop even if she had to. She left kisses on your head, your temple, and your forehead. Her fingertips ran along your arm ever so softly and even along your shoulders.

And when she looked back at you just a few minutes later, you were sound asleep.

"Just resting your eyes, huh, sweet girl?" She teased with a giggle, feeling her heart skip a beat as she swore that she fell even more in love with you, leaning down for a kiss to your head. "It's okay. I'm happy just to have you by my side again. Sleep tight, my love."

She turned back to watch the movie but felt her eyes getting heavier by the second. Just like you, she struggled to sleep without you in her arms. Now that you were back by her side, she was happier and more content than she's felt in a long while.

She could only manage to stay awake for a few more minutes, a few more kisses to your head, and a few more caresses of her fingertips running gently along your arms before she put her head on yours and let herself fall asleep, knowing she was bound to get the best sleep she's gotten on this entire tour so far.