𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

HarleyQuinnCutie2

"Thank you, Kimiko for everything" Himi smiled as she was feeding Aoi

"Thank you, Kimiko for everything" Himi smiled as she was feeding Aoi. She shrugged.

"It's fine just be careful when you leave okay? " she said hugging them. "It was nice meeting you take care of."

After breakfast and taking some food for the Journey we started walking to the next location the cherry trees.

"forward march and here we go, members of the agency Midoriyas, said-"

"What the hell are you three singing?" Aubrie asked raising a brow.  They shrugged.

"We are almost there," Issy told them as she had Aoi on her back of her backpack. They nodded.

"Kai-senpai-" Himiari got interrupted by Kai slapping the hand away from her blushing. Her eyes widened. "Senpai..."

He looked down blushing. "Let's keep moving!" He told them walking away from her. Himiari looked down sadly.

'Did I do something wrong?' She thought. Haru put a hand on her shoulders nodding telling her it's alright and they are going to talk about it to him.

"Hey, Himi?" Issy called out to her. " If we make it back...what are you going to do to me?" Himi looked down shrugging not knowing what to say.

"I think our parents found out about you. So who knows what they are going to do." She said looking at her. Issy looked down nodding.

"They must be so worried right now..."Kaito said sadly. " I don't think my dad knows yet he's on a mission right now." Haru looked at him before touching his inner wing. He jumped a little blushing.

" Speaking of our parents...how are they handling?" Haru said thinking.

"WHERE THE F*CK ARE THEY!" Bakugou shouted hitting the table. Everyone dropped a sweat.

"Wow wow calm down Bakugou don't pull a-"

"Shut it Harley" Cho glared at her walking back in forth.

"I'm sure they are fine" Midoriya said worriedly. "They know how to handle themselves..." Cho glared at him.

"They have a baby with them. A new born to be exact they are not fine." Cho rubbed her eyes sitting on her chair.

"We understand what's going on and we are gladly going to help." Sero told them.

"By the way when was the last time you all slept." Denki said. They all looked at Harley and her husbands and glared.

"It been maybe 4 days since they were missing. Plus they have a new baby with them ." Todoroki glared at him. " We understand they can handle themselves but they are missing. Do we didn't sleep for days straight."

They nodded nervously. " We already sent some help from the east and the north." Harley said. They heard a loud knock on the door. I opened it and everyone's eyes widened. "Commander Hawks..." I bowed

"Where is my son." Hawks glared at them.

"Hawks you are back from your mission so early. Good." I said. Hawks glared at everyone in the room.

"Who do you think did this?" He asked sitting down. They talked a little about Issy being a suspect. "That's strange...my son would have flew his way home."

" thinking about it that is true." Hiro said thinking. " He would have anytime to fly away and seek help but the same time..."

"He's dating our son and probably don't want to leave him. Damn it. " I said out loud putting my hands in my hair.

"I'm going to try to find them." Hawks said flying away. After that we started worrying.

"Y/n...they still have our baby with them. " Liam said sadly with his eyes watery." Do you think they can handle this?"

We all looked down. Aoi might not survive out there. Daiki and Kazu teleport next to us. We quickly stranded up.

"Any sign of them!" We asked. They shook their heads sadly. I started breaking down on tears.

"Damn it!" I sobbed. Bakugou started rubbing my back as we all started crying.

"We didn't find any sign of Aubrie too. Which is strange by the way." Daiki said think walking back in forth. " Sure shes still training but it doesn't make sense-" Their eyes widened running to the kids rooms.

"H-Hey what are you!-" I ran to them. Their eyes widened looking at her crystal.

"She's not able to use her powers as much if her masters or if she don't have her crystal with her." Kazu said worriedly. "Is was sudden we know that."

I bite my lip as more tears fell. "F*ck..."

Meanwhile the kids were drinking water in the lake. Aubrie was trying to use her powers but couldn't.

"Aubrie stop pressuring yourself. We forgot your-"

"Haru you don't understand!" She shouted. " my job was to protect all of you and I cant do that! I can't even do a little spark!"

"Aubrie you might not have your powers you are still strong." Kaito said as Himiari changing his bandages for his wing.

She looked down. "I'll be back." She said getting up and walking away.

"Aubrie!" They shouted for her. They sighed knowing she needed time for herself.

Aubrie walked to the nearest tree and started breaking down in tears. "Dads...I need your help..."

Hey Y'all!

I missed you 🥺👉🏻👈🏻
But I hope y'all are doing well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If y'all  have any questions or want to know some things don't be afraid to ask!

I love all y'all
༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ💗💓💞💕💝💘💖