𝟼)𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

We were sleeping soundly after having a "heated" night until we heard a sound of banging and yelling

"What the hell was that" Bakugou yawned rubbing his eyes as he put on his shirt.

*btw u all took showers and changed already ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*

We walked out of the room and we heard more shouting.

"Stop I know you took it!"Himi shouted with her eyes watery.

"I did not!"Kai shouted back he turned to see us and ran to us."Mom told her I didn't take it!"

"Kai just give it back to her and everything will be fine," Haru told him. Kai groaned annoyed.

"I didn't take it okay! Why don't you all believe me!"Kai shouted frustrated putting his hands in his hair.

"Everyone calm down!"Todoroki shouted. They all jumped and looked down.

Midoriya walked over to Himi bending down and putting his hand on getting shoulder."Now sweetie tells us what happened" He smiled kindly. She hugged him.

"Kai took my cooking notebook and I can't find it!"She cried to him.

"I didn't even touch that thing!"Kai shouted with his eyes watery."I didn't do it..."

"Its way too early for this shit" Bakugou sighed bending down to Kai."Do you remember if you did touch it or not?"

He shook his head no.

"You did Kai stop lying," Haru said with a glare."Give me back my poem book an give back Himi's cooking notebook"

"I didn't take it!"Kai shouted pushing Haru to the floor.

"Kai!"We shouted at him as I helped Haru up and Todoroki grabbed Kai.

"Let me go!"Kai shouted fighting back.

"I didn't take it!"

"Yes you did Kai!"

"Give me back my things!"

"All of you stop right now or so help me I'm gonna ground all of you" Midoriya shouted. Our eyes widened by his sudden action. He sighed.

"Now.No more fighting and Haru your poem book is right here."He said holding up his book."Your friend said you left it at their place and Himi let's go find it" He smiled.

They ran away to go find it and we all looked at Midoriya."Oh, look who make the charge" Todoroki smirked kissing his cheek."We like this site you should do it more often."

"Stop~" Midoriya whined covering his face embarrassed. Bakugou smirked putting his hand on my waist.

"Come on Deku cheer up a little" He smirked. As Bakugou looked at me and kissed my lips we broke apart hearing a scream.

"Kids!"Todoroki shouted worriedly as we all ran to find them. We looked everywhere a saw them outside.

"What's wrong-" Midoriya gasped. Himi was on the floor in tears as we saw her notebook on the floor destroyed/ ripped, wet with water, and burned.

"Himi..."Bakugou said walking over to her. Himi looked at him with tears before running to him.

"Daddy!"She ran hugging to him with tears."My notebook!"

"What happened?"I asked the other kids.

"We don't know. We came outside and saw this" Haru said picking up her notebook sadly."She worked so hard on this..."

"I think you owe your brother an apology."I said. Haru looked down before hugging his brother apologizing.

"Dont worry Himi we can always make another one" Todoroki smiled playing with her hair."We will help you again okay? Do you know who did it?"

Himi froze before hesitating to shake her head."N-No..."

Himi fell asleep in his arms and we put her in her bed.

Kai growled angrily walking out of the room.

"I'm gonna find the one who did this and I'm gonna make them regret it."