𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

The next morning they started walking again

The next morning they started walking again. Kai and Himiari stayed in silence, Himi and Kaito started singing the way there, Issy was holding Aoi, and Haru plus Aubrie was looking at the map.

"What happened to them?" Himi asked Kaito. He shrugged and kept walking. He frowned wrapping his hand on Haru's waist.

"You better get your hand off me right now or else I will cut your other wing and let's see what will happen." Haru glared at him. Kaito dropped a sweat taking his hand away.

"Baby-Haru." He said looking down." I'm sorry about what happened a couple of days ago. I didn't mean it like that I meant like..."

Haru raised a brow as Kaito froze. "Get down!" Kaito shouted pushing him on the floor. The others went down as well. They looked to see a group of people.

"Attack!" People with masks shouted.

"Protect Aoi!" Issy said handing Himiari Aoi before taking out her knife. Himiari ran to the nearby tree and laid her down. The others took out their knives and were about to attack.

A girl with red hair with blue eyes came out and frown. "Hold on." She looked at them and frowned. They looked at him and their eyes widened.

"Put down your weapons and no one gets hurt" they looked at her for a few seconds before dropping their knives.

"Himi, Kai, Haru Midoriya. Children of the Kings and the queen." She smirked walking over them. "Or should I can you 3 my cousins."

"C-COUSIN!" Their eyes widened. She smiled a little.

"Yeah, cousin I noticed by your eyes. Names Kimiko " she said." My dad is Touya Todoroki by the way."

We nodded. She looked us up and down and looked at us in disgust." How long were you out here?"

"Maybe 3 days? We didn't keep track" Aubrie said. She nodded. Kimiko started walking away.

"Follow me. We have somewhere we can go to" She told them. They followed as they walked. Kimiko took them into cabins.

"H-How do you have theses cabins!" Himi asked. Kimiko looked at her and sighed.

"We all live here. We basically own a motel for people who are lost and have nowhere to stay," she explained. "My dad owns the bar downstairs. Call me if you need me!" She said leaving then handing us some keys.

They gave them their rooms and they picked sleeping buddies.

Kaito and Haru in one bed, Issy, Himi, and Aoi in the next, and the next room has Aubrie in one bed and Himiari and Kai in the next.

"Finally food!"Himi smiled as she ate a sandwich. Issy looked in her bag and started feeding Aoi.

"How did you get that?" Himiari asked. Issy looked at her.