𝟸) 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕

"I'm so sorry Y/n~" Uraraka cried hugging me

"I'm so sorry Y/n~" Uraraka cried hugging me."The kids got in the way~"

"I'm gonna kill you Round face!"Bakugou shouted.

"Kacchan not in front of them!"Midoriya shouted at him.

"Izuku" Todoroki rolled his eyes pointing at the 15-year-olds."They are taller than you"

I started chuckling. It was true the kids are taller than him.

What happened was I let Uraraka have them for a few hours and when they came home they became 15-year-olds. Their clothes no longer fitted them so we let them use the old clothes we still had around when we were teens.

"Wait does that mean I can cuss now!"Kai smiled with a sparkle in his eyes."Sh-"

"Do it and you will be grounded for a month," Bakugou said with a glare. Kai frowned.

"Awe man~"

"Now Uraraka-"As I turned back to talk to her I realized she was gone."DAMN IT URARAKA!"

"Papa why is Mama mad?"Himi asked worriedly."Did we do something bad? Will you still love us when we are like this?"

Todoroki smiled kiss her forehead and hugging her."We will always love you and your brothers don't worry preaches"

Himi nodded and smiled."Does that mean I can date guys now?"

" Absolutely not," The boys told her. She sighed sadly.

"Mom" Haru called for me putting his hand on my shoulder."When are we gonna change back?"

"Soon probably a day or so" I smiled at him."Why? You miss being a kid?"I chuckle at my son.

"No I'm sad because I won't be able to eat for free anymore."He said sadly."Ages 12 and younger eat free "

"MAMA! HELP ME!"

I turned as I heard Himi's voice. I started to worry."What happened-"

"IM BLEEDING!"

At that moment I saw the boy's souls leave their bodies. I sighed.

"I will be back don't do anything stupid while I'm helping Himi got it? Kids take care of your fathers"

"What happened to Himi?"Kai whispered to Haru.

"I think she started a thing called a period or what dads calls it 'My shark week' " Haru confessed."I think it's when girls poop"

"Wait, girls poop?"Kai's eyes widened amazed.

"Kids stop talking about that shit!"Bakugou shouted at them.

_Meanwhile_

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"Himi shouted at the boys grabbing her cookies and walking into her room slamming her for.

"Himi's scary..." Midoriya shivered as they boys all hid in the corner cuddled up.

"All of you calm down" I rolled my eyes."Men."

"Mama she bit me," Kai told me as he showed his arm with a bit mark.

"what did I say?"I raised a brow. He sighed shrugging.

"She said no eating her soba and cookies. You ate her Soba now she's mad" Haru said flicking his forehead."Dummy"

"Mama he called me a dummy!"Kai shouted pointing at Haru.

"You can handle it!"I shouted walking into the kitchen."Boys come here"

The boys came over to the kitchen as Haru and Kai argued.

"What are we gonna do?"Midoriya asked.

"I wasn't ready for this" Bakugou sighed putting his hand in his hair.

" Teenagers are scary at this age. I wasn't prepared."Todoroki sighed.

"We will be fine~" I sighed walking out of the kitchen."What worse can-OH MY GOSH THEY ARE GONE WHERE DID THEY GO!"

We looked around not finding them plus Himi. They ran away.

"What are we gonna do," Midoriya asked worriedly.

After thinking we went around the village looking for them because we saw footprints leading to the village.

"I will look right, Deku look left, Y/n go straight, and Shoto go behind," Bakugou said making the plan. We nodded as we looked for them.

"Wow~You are very strong~" I turned to see girls surrounding Haru.

"Uh thanks?..."He said confused helping put a basket down a girl asked help with."My papa always said to help a lady in need."He smiled at them.

They started giggling blushing. I cringed still knowing he is still a 9-year-old. I walked over.

"Mama" Haru smiled."How are you doing today"

I raised a brow rolling my eyes."Come on Haru we still got to go find your other siblings"

"Okay" He smiled nodding."It's nice meeting you ladies I'm glad to help you all out. Good day"

The girls awed sadly as we walked away. Who knew my son could be such a ladies man.

"This girl was talking to a boy," Midoriya said holding Himi's hand.

"He talked to me first!"

"This boy was playing ball with some kids," Todoroki said holding Kai's ear.

"This boy was being a ladies man," I said smirking."Kinda proud though."

" Let's go home," Bakugou said. We nodded.

_At home_ :D _Night time_

We were all asleep until we got woken up

"Papa I'm scared..."Kai said blushing a bit embarrassed."I don't like dark..."

"Fine sleep with us," Bakugou said tiredly.

"OKAY THEY SAID YEAH!"He shouted as the other 2 jumped in the bed by the way still teens.

"For the mother of-"

_Next morning_

"I slept like a little baby!"Himi smiled.

"Yeah we also turned back" Haru smiled putting his hands on his hips.

"Yeah! I'm had mama and dads let us sleep with them!"Kai smiled."How did you guys sleep?"

"Lovely" Todoroki said eye twitching with bags under his eyes.

"How about breakfast," Midoriya asked with bags under his eyes as a while. All of us did and very tired.

"If we make money taking care of these kids we would be rich" Bakugou chuckled resting his head on my shoulder."They are f*cking nuts"

I smiled."But we love them...and I love you all too"

Bakugou chuckled."We love you too Mrs. Midoriya"

I really enjoyed making this 😂😂for me it was really funny 😂👌🏼 uwu it's 1 am right now so good night uwu

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ💖💞💕💓
I love all y'all