𝟸𝟹) 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍

"Shut up and kiss me, "Bakugou told me with a kiss

"Katsuki. We are not even in the room they can find us."I glared at him."All of you. Wait until tonight."

"Puppy~"Midoriya smiled hugging me."Please~ can we do it..."

"No."

"Baby~"Todoroki smirked.

"No, wait until tonight. The kids will be back from school any minute."I told them. They sighed. We heard the door opened and the kids ran to us.

"Mama! Dads!"

"Our little gremlins!"Bakugou laughed picking up Kai.

"Papa look!"Kai  smiled."I gave a rose to Himiari today!"

"That's adorable."Todoroki smiled."Did you write your name?"Kai froze and fell on the floor.

"I forgot to put my name!"

"Mama?"Himi called for me.

"Yes Swee-"

"How did you meet dads?"

We all froze.

"We have a project coming up and it's about our parents."Haru told us."We know sometimes you tell us your adventures you guys had but you never told us how you met?"

"Um...."Todoroki dropped a sweat. We all sat down and sighed.

"We um..."Midoriya looked at us.

"We were all virgins until we met each other and then we met your mama and she's no longer a Virgin because of us, "Bakugou said quickly.

"KATSUKI/KACCHAN"

"I was nervous!"

"What's a virgin?"Himi said confused. Haru whispered in her ear and her face dropped.

"Well, I had no idea what your father is talking about," Todoroki said grabbing his ear and taking him to the other room and came back.

"Well. Your mother and I knew each other since childhood."Midoriya started."I met your fathers by your auntie Uraraka."

"Wow~, "The kids said amazed.

"I haven't met your other dads yet. But your daddy and Auntie used to help me because... I used to get very hurt"I told them. They Leaned closer to hear more.

"I met your Mama when she saved some children from my mean knights."Todoroki pouted. The kids watched in amazement."I can say I fell for your mama on the spot."He smiled.

"Same here Shoto."We turned around to see Bakugou."Your mama was so brave and your dad's too. I couldn't help but fall in love with them.

"Who let you out of the room?"Todoroki raised a brow. Bakugou shrugged and sat down with us.

"We mostly met and got along because we needed to be on Adventure to save everyone before the bad guys get them, "I told them.

"Ew bad guys!"

We laughed."But yeah. I might have taken us a few months but we won. After a few months, your fathers confessed to me."I smiled.

"Years later we got married. Had you 3 gremlin and happy ever since."Todoroki smiled.

"The end."Midoriya laughed.

"Yay!"The kids clapped their hands.

"Mama and dads were so brave!"Himi smiled."I wanna be just like them!"

"Me too!"The boys smiled. A few minutes later they were all fangirling by how cool we were.

They ran outside laughing and fangirling as we stayed inside and sighed.

"Good memories."Bakugou smiled. We all smiled.

"The first day you guys I thought you and Shoto were assholes, "I confessed. They frowned.

"You threatened us, "Bakugou said.

"No, it was a warning."

We started laughing and we started hugging each other.

"But I'm glad we met."Midoriya smiled."If I didn't let you guys I don't know what to do."

We smiled.

"I love you guys."I smiled.

"We love you too Y/n"

_Extra_

"I'm mama!"Himi laughed throwing the ball."I will defeat you, evil villains!"

"Try us Mhahaha!"The boys laughed evilly.

The kids started playing with the ball until the ball got thrown in the bush."I'll get it-"

"Here you go."A little girl smiled holding the ball.

"Thank you!"Kai smiled grabbing the ball.

The girl looked down a little shy.

"Do you want to play with us?"Himi smiled.The girl looked at her in gaze blushing.

"Y-Yes."

"I'm Haru. Over there is Kai and Himi."Haru smiled."What's your name?"

The girl stayed silent for a little bit until she smiled at them.

"Issy, Issy Jackson."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love all y'all ◕◡◕ 💗💕💞💖💖