𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

HarleyQuinnCutie2

"Happy Birthday to you~"

The three Midoriyas smiles before they blew out the candles. Everyone clapped their hands.

"Happy Birthday, gremlins."Bakugou chuckled rubbing their heads.

"Thanks papa" Himi smiled.

"16? Damn, are we really that old?" Harley sighed. We chuckled. Her now husbands wrapped their arms around her.

"Aw calm down baby. Besides you can still move in bed-" Denki got interrupted by Hiro slapping the back of his head and Quinn biting his leg."Ow!"

"Don't say that. "Sero rolled his eyes. "There are kids still around"

Hiro walked back to Liam and Cho as Cho held their baby girl, Aoi.

"Guys! What did you wish for!" Aubrie smiled.

"We can't tell you, Aubrie."Himi smiled. Aubrie awed.

"K-Kai-senpai...."

Kai turned to see Himiari blushing holding a gift."I-I hope you like it..." Kai blushed a little grabbing it.

"T-Thank you, Himiari-san."Kai blushed to rub the back of his neck.

"Okay you two lovebirds break it up."Cho rolled her eyes chuckling.

"Mama!"Cho looked down to see her twins Daichi and Daisuke. Daichi had Liam's white hair with Cho's eyes as Daisuke had Hiro's hair with Cho's eyes. "We are hungry! Please feed us!"

"I'll get it." Y/n smiled handing some a plant of food. The twins grabbed it and smiled.

"Thank you Auntie Y/n!"They smiled running away.

"Wheres Haru and Kaito?" Midoriya asked.

_Meanwhile_ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Mmm~ Kaito, Baby stop~" Haru begged as Kaito kissed his neck. Haru panted heavily holding his wings."Someone might see us..."

"Let them see. Make this as a birthday present."Kaito told him as he put his lips on his. Haru kissed back moaning softly.

"Really kids. Now?"

They turned around to see Y/n with the boys.

"M-Mom, Dads/ Mr. and Mrs. Midoriyas!" They quickly got off each other and smiled.

"Haru. What's on your neck?"Todoroki raised a brow. Haru covered his neck with his shirt running away.

"Haru! Wait for- Hey~" Kaito dropped a sweat laughing. "Mrs...Mr. Midoriyas I can explain what happened..."

"No boy." Y/n chuckled putting his hand on his shoulder."Call me mom."

"Mom!"Haru blushed to grab Kaito's hand running away with him."Stop messing with my boyfriend! "

Y/n and the boys laughed.

"Kids. We were like them where we were young."Midoriya laughed.

"You were very shy back then."Y/n rolled her eyes." We changed during our years."

"Mama!Dads! Why are you outside!"Himi called out for them? They smile walking back in. As they walked in Himi felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Ah!-Issy you scared me!"Himi punched her shoulder. Issy laughed.

"Sorry~" She chuckled holding out a present."I got you something. Happy birthday."

"Y-You shouldn't have..."Himi blushed.

" Let's say its a thank you too."Issy blushed looking down smiling. Himi looked at her before kissing her cheek.

"T-Thank you Issy-Chan!"Himi smiled blushing running back inside the house. Issy stood there holding her cheek Himi kissed blushing.

"Y-You're welcome..."

Issy smiled a bit walking back in the forest.

"Issy Lee Jackson."

She turned to see her father."F-Father..."

"The plan is set."He smirked at her. Her eyes widened.

"A-Already! Give it more time Dad...."She begged. Philip frowned touching her cheek.

"Dear, we been planning this for years..."Phillip said. He noticed her blush on her face and pulled away.

"You like that girl. Don't you."He frowned. Issy froze but nodded.

"I'm sorry dad..."

"Philip!" Yamamoto laughed hugging behind the male."We got everything down.We can do this tonight." Phillip glared at the girl before faking a smile.

"Good job, Love." Phillip said kissing her walking away. Yamamoto giggled blushing looking at Issy.

"Hey...mom..."Issy said with a fake smile.Yamamoto smiled.

{Yamamoto and Phillip started dating. Well Phillip is just using her but still. Issy have to call her mom and stuff but it's true Philip still loves Y/n}

"Hello dear."She smiled. "Ready for tonight? "

Issy felt sick to her stomach but nodded. "L-Lets do this....M-Mom..."

Issy turned and frowned as she saw Himi through the window laughing and having fun at her birthday party.

"I'm sorry guys...but a girl of a criminal has to do what they have to do."She frowned walking into the forest putting on a black cloak.

"I know you might hate more for this Cho. But what choice do I have."She said walking away.

I'm back~

So um 👀👉🏻👈🏻 if you have any questions about what happened in this chapter be free to ask if you are confused.

I love all y'all
༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ💗💓💞💕💝💘💖