𝟸𝟻) 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

I should have added Harley's wedding so
👉🏻👈🏻 also, the kids are still 16 and stuff the sequel took like 3 months after her wedding HarleyQuinnCutie2

I should have added Harley's wedding so 👉🏻👈🏻 also, the kids are still 16 and stuff the sequel took like 3 months after her wedding HarleyQuinnCutie2

"I'm finally getting married!" Harley laughed cheering. Cho looked at her happily as she helped fix up her hair and putting the hairpieces in.

"You look amazing."Cho smiled as she put the Vail on Harley. Quinn meowed in agreement.

 Quinn meowed in agreement

"Well!" I smiled. "Are you ready?" Harley froze.

"No~..." She said sitting back down on her chair. "Oh shit I'm not ready..."

"Harley?"

We turned to see Sero's and Denki's dads.

"Sup pops!" Harley chuckled. They laughed and smiled.

"Are you ready?" They asked. Harley stayed silent.

"Harley. You really do love them. Then go for it."Cho smiled rubbing her stomach.

"That's easy for you do say. You already got married and kids. PLUS A GIRL ON THE WAY!"Harley rolled her eyes. Cho rolled her eyes.

"Everyones nervous on their wedding day. I was too."I laughed.

"come on they're waiting," Sero dad said. Harley nodded walking with them. Cho and I sat down as the kids and Quinn threw flowers as Harley walked.

We turned to see Bakugou giving Denki and Sero a silent lecture as they saw their future bride walk crying.

"Thank you for coming-"

*Still don't know shit about weddings
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')*

"You may now kiss the-"

Denki and Sero started to have a heated make-out session. The boys and I needed to cover the kid's eyes blushing.

"T-They are really getting at it..."Midoriya blushed.

"Dumbasses" Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Hey Y/n-"

"Shoto. If you say something like we should do this when we get home you better shut your mouth." I whispered at him so the kids don't hear us.

Todoroki nodded and sighed sadly nodding.

Hiro and Liam covered Cho's eyes but she took them off her and whispered something to them which made them blush.

"Ay!"The boys turned to see Harly."You know I need to kiss you guys to right?"She raised a brow annoyed.

They chuckled as Sero kissed Harley softly and as she was about to kiss Denki he smirked.

"You look nice in that dress~" He smirked."It will be better off though-" Harley frowned smacking him with her bouquet and grabbing him by his tie.

"Just shut up the dumb ass and kiss me," Harley told him as she kissed him. Everyone started cheering.

"Finally I'm married!"Harley said flipping all the guys off. "Back off!" She threw the bouquet and it landed in Haru's hands.

Kaito looked at him blushing madly."U-Um..."

"Finally!"I shouted at the boys."Hes gonna be our son in law if he likes it or not!"

Midoriya chuckled kissing my forehead."This remembers me on our wedding day."

"Me flipping guys off telling them to back off?"I raised a brow. They laughed.

"No~ Seeing them seeing happy as they saw Harley walking down the aisle" Todoroki kissed my cheek. I blushed.

"M-Mama...dads..."

We turned to see Haru with messing hair and a little broken flower.

"Wow, what happened kid!"Bakugou shouted.

"The some girls attacked me grabbing the flowers..."He said with a shiver."I shouldn't have grabbed the bouquet."

Meanwhile, Himi and Kai were laughing their asses off looking at their brother.

"Hey, my little princess."Kaito smiled blushing a little, fixing Haru's hair a little."I'm sure it will happen one day."

"Yes, we approve!"I smiled proudly. Haru looked at me blushing.

"M-Mama!" He turned to see Kaito with a frown. "And you stop calling me a princess! I'm a guy!"

Kaito smiles pecking his cheek putting the flower in his hair. "Sure. But care for a dance?"Kaito bowed. Haru rolled his eyes nodding.

"H-Himiari-San!"Kai shouted for her."W-Will you like to dance with me?"

"A-With me?!?"Himiari said blushing madly. Kai blushes to nod. Himiari grabbed his hands taking him to the dance floor laughing.

Meanwhile, Himi watched sadly as their brothers danced and sighed."I'm so single"

"All calm down muffin."Midoriya ruffed her hair."You will find someone someday."

"It's just a matter of time," Todoroki said dancing with Midoriya. Bakugou and I dancing.

"Mama! When! I want to be with someone so badly!"Himi pouted at me. I sighed.

"Love, it's just a matter of time-"

"H-Himi..."

We turned to see Issy blushing holding out her hand with a flower."Dance with me!" Himi looked at her and back at us blushing.

"Theres your chance~" I smirked winking at her.

"Is that a yes?"Issy asked blushing looking down. Himi smiled nodding grabbing her hand.

"Yes."

"Hey you two should kiss!"Harley shouted at them.

"H-Harley!~"Himi said blushing. Issy smiling a little kissing her cheek.

"Lets dance"Issy smiled as Himi and her danced.

_Extra_

Aubrie slowly sneaked out of the party and looked up in the stars.

"It's beautiful tonight, David."She smiled with her eyes getting water."I wish you can dance with me..."She held up the paper 'Don't forget me'

"I miss you David...hows heaven?"She looked up in the sky. " I wish you can dance with me one last time..."

Out of no where she felt a breeze of wind spin her around. Her eyes widened and smiled. "I know you can hear me!"

"I'll never forget you, David."

THESE KIDS BE PLANNING WITH MY HEART (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

FIRST HARU, THEN KAI THEN HIMI NOW AUBRIE! *ugly cries*

But btw

(つ;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ'.)つ 💗💓💞💕💝💘

I love all y'all