𝟸𝟶) 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

HarleyQuinnCutie2

" A toast! " Mina shouted as we held up our cups

" A toast! " Mina shouted as we held up our cups. We all had wine as Cho had some apple juice. (Must protect the babies-) "For us to finally have a vacation. Away from men and children."

" YAY! "

" Himiari is too much sometimes."Jiro sighed."But she had the brains of her mother."

"Aw thanks kitten" Yaoyorozu smiles taking a sip her wine.

"The children are...wonderful."I smiled."But sometimes a pain in the as-"

"Butt!"Cho shouted. Harley raised a brow at her.

"Ass," Harley smirked trying to trigger her. Cho looked at her before sighing trying to sit down.

" So Uraraka wheres Tsu? " Jiro asked. Uraraka smiled.

"She's taking care of Teru. You know the boy we adopted. " Uraraka chuckled."She's very protective of him. It's pretty cute."

Mina sighed."I feel so old! Y/n, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Uraraka, and Tsu all have kids now!"

"I'm expecting-"Cho giggles nervously before getting interrupted by Harley putting her hand over Cho's mouth.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh," Harley says patting her head. "We don't talk about it."

"It was nice being gone for a week."I smiled laying back."But we have to go home tomorrow."

"I bet your kids burned your house down. "Harley laughed.

"Well that's a possibility," I said thinking.

"Y/n it's fine."Cho smiled."I bet your kids and husbands are perfectly fine-"

_Next day when you went home_

"You dummy it's 4! The answer is 4!" Haru shouted at Kai smacking his head with a notebook.

"I GET IT!" Kai shouted at him jumping on him and started hitting him with a pillow.

"Kai stop!"

"Haha I'm in danger-"Himi got interrupted by Kai throwing a pillow at her.

"Kids that's enough~"Midoriya smiled nervously."We talked about this~"

"AY, THAT'S ENOUGH!"Bakugou shouted at them.

" Katsuki, "Todoroki said tiredly with eyes bags. Well, all of the boys did. "We told them every day for the whole week. It's not gonna-"

"SHUT IT PEPPERMINT"

"Love you too," Todoroki said looking away. He noticed me and made the biggest smile running to me."Y/n!"