𝟺) 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑

We had the house for ourselves for a little bit as the kids went to play outside

"So~Mrs.Midoriya~" Midoriya smiled hiding his face in my neck."The other Midoriya's were wondering if you will like to have some fun tonight?"

I smirked as he pecked my lips."Sure why not."The others came and started to kiss the sides of my neck as Midoriya and I had a heated kiss.

We quickly broke apart as we heard the door open."Hey kids!W-Why are you home so early~" Midoriya smiled.

"Haru has a secret and don't wanna tell us!"Himi shouted."He doesn't wanna tell us!"

" It's my secret!"Haru shouted at them.

"We always tell you our secrets!"Kai shouted back.

"Yeah!"Himi argued.

"Fine!"Haru shouted crossing his arms.

"I saw a pretty girl today!"He smiles showing me a flower."She gave me a flower! She said I'm gonna be her princess!"

Our eyes widened.

"YOU MET A WHAT!"

Bakugou almost passed out right there but Midoriya stopped him.

"Yeah! She had pretty wings and beautiful long hair!"He smiled blushing a little."She was like an angle I read in books!"

We froze.

"C-Can we meet her?"Todoroki smiled. Haru shook his head no.

"No! She's my friend, not yours!"Haru said. He started giggling running to his room skipping."I'm going to my room~"

"Hes like a lovesick puppy..."Bakugou sad with his eyes widened.

"Wait if he is able to have a crush does that mean we can too?"Himi asked with a smile.

"No."

Later on that day the boys and I decided to see Haru. Todoroki knocked on the door."Haru can we come in?"

"Yes"

We opened the door to see him on his bed on his stomach swinging his legs looking at the flower.

Bakugou kicked all of us out."It's worse than I thought. Hes not in 'like' with this chick he's in LOVE with this chick"

I started laughing."Oh, come on Babe~He just like her what worse can-"

We opened the door seeing his kicking his legs giggling hiding his face in the pillow."Awe~I wanna see her again~"

I shut the door."Yeah, he's in love."We reopened the door."Hey~Haru~ha haha"

I was not ready for this.

"Hi, Mama!"He smiled with a small blush on his face.

"Why don't you want us to see her?"Bakugou asked.

"Because I don't wanna share her with any of you! She's my friend!"He said Turing away."What if Himi and her become besties...or Kai takes her away from me...I don't want that..."

"We won't take away your friend" Todoroki smiled."What if we like her? She will be able to come to the house so you two would play more together"

His eyes started shining."R-Really?"We nodded.

"Bring her over for dinner" I smiled.

He smiled and hugged us."Okay! I will go find her!"He smiled putting on his shoes and running outside.

"Kids" Bakugou rolled his eyes chuckling.

_Few minutes later_

"Okay Haru's friend is coming over so be nice," I said with a smile as the boys made dinner and set the table."I'm looking at you Kai"

"Fine~" He chuckled.

"Will Haru and his friend get married like how you said you got married to dads?"Himi asked. Midoriya dropped a plate.

"S-Sorry" He chuckled cleaning up the mess. I rolled my eyes chuckling.

We heard a knock on the door. Todoroki quickly opened it as we saw Haru smiling.

"Haru your back" Todoroki smiled."And you must be his friend"

We saw the two walk-ins and Todoroki shut the door. The kid had beautiful long white hair with yellow eyes and wings like an angel.

"Hello I'm Kaito Takami" He smiled.

He's a boy?!?!

"wait you're a boy?!?"Bakugou shouted. Kaito nodded.

"Yup!"He smiled."Yeah Haru made a mistake I'm a boy, not a girl"

"Is dinner ready?"Haru asked holding Kaito's hand. Kaito noticed this and started blushing with a small.

We all started eating and the kids and Kaito really got along.

"Thank you for dinner" Kaito smiled taking one more bit."It's amazing!"

We smiled.

"Question...Haru said something about you calling him your princess" Midoriya asked chuckling. He nodded.

"Haru is gonna be my princess when we get older" He smiled hugging Haru."Hes mine!"

We all dropped a sweat and nodded chuckling.

"Haru already showed his crush to mom and dads but doesn't mean we have to Himi" Kai whispered to Himi. She nodded smiling at us

We smiled back. Kaito said he needed to leave and we said goodbye.

"Kaito!"Haru shouted hugging him."I had fun today"

"Me too" He smiled back kissing his hand."See you tomorrow my princess?"Haru blushed nodding with a smile.

He waved goodbye flying into the sky. In the sky, we saw a pair of red wings.

"Ready Kaito?"

"Yes, dad!"

After that, they flew off. I picked up Haru as Todoroki picked up Himi and Midoriya picked up Kai as Bakugou started cleaning up.

"Awe my little baby and his first boyfriend~" I smirked. He started covering his face.

"Mama~Stop~" He smiled

----

Kaito Takami