𝟷𝟺)𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚞𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚎

We were all relaxing as the kids played in their rooms

We were all relaxing as the kids played in their rooms. I slowly started to close my eyes until

"MASTER!"

My eyes widened as I saw Kazu and Daiki.

"Oh, you all are back from your honeymoon."I frowned."6 years late to be expected"

They chuckled nervously."Sorry...We went to our honeymoon then back to our old home and let's just say many things happened..."Daiki said with a shiver."But we also went there to see if you can find any of our siblings" He smiled.

"Yup we couldn't find any...but we did find one" Kazu smile taking out a blue crystal ."This is Aubrie crystal of wisdom"

Out of nowhere, the crystal started to glow and a small girl around 6-7 years old popped out holding a small notebook saying "dont forget me"

"Kazu..."She said worriedly running behind him looking at us."Who are they?"

"What the hell?"Bakugou said confused. We looked at her softly.

"Hey don't be scared we are not gonna hurt you" Midoriya smiled holding out his hand. The girl slowly grabbed it. She looked at us and smiled softly.

"See there's nothing-" Bakugou got interrupted by us hearing a door open.

"MAMA!DADS!"Kai shouted as Haru got on top of him tackling him."Help me!"

Himi ran over and pushed both of them out of the way. Aubrie watched them amazed.

"Wow..."

"KIDS NO FIGHTING!"

"What's wrong?"Todoroki asked.

"Nothing we just came to say hi"Kai smiled. They turned to see Aubrie.

"Ou a girl!"Himi smiled running to her."I'm Himi! Over there is Kai and Haru my brothers!"

"Aubrie..."She said shyly. She looked at us and smiled."May I go to play?"

Daiki nodded as Aubrie gave him her notebook and ran to the room with them.

"You guys got a kid you don't have to lie to us" I smirked. They looked at each other and started blushing.

"M-Master we didn't!We can't even if we try!"Kazu said blushing."We can see you got children"

We nodded as Todoroki wrapped his arm around me.

"Hows my master?"Daiki asked.

"How about you go see her and her" I started smirking."Fiances~"

"THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED!"

"How much did we miss?"Kazu asked putting his hand in his hair.

"6 years," Bakugou said raising a brow annoyed

"Our honeymoon took longer than planned"They chuckled."Sorry about that"

"Kazu!Daiki!"Aubrie smiled running to us showing her hand."Look what they made me!"

She had a bracelet on smiling."They said that the red beads are Kai, The green beads is Haru, the purple beads are Himi, and the blue beads is me!"She smiled.

We smiled as the kids came with matching brackets.

"Awe we are glad you all got along" Todoroki smiled.

"We have a cabin near the river if you all will like to see us again" Daiki smiled."We will be taking our leave come on Aubrie."

The kids pouted."Okay..."

"Bye-bye" Aubrie waved as Kazu held her hand.

"Bye"Our kids waved. They left and the kids started talking.

"Aubrie is so cool!"

"She's so nice and sweet and shy!"

"She likes grabbing leaves and putting them in her notebook!"

We all dropped sweat as they continue to attack us bragging about Aubrie.

"T-That's nice" Midoriya smiled.

"We love her!"

And ever since that day they became very close with Aubrie. They even call her their sister which was very cute by the way. We are glad the kids love her.

 We are glad the kids love her

Aubrie 🥺🥰🥰🥰🥺

I love all y'all
༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ 💗💓💞💕💝💘💖