𝟸𝟸) 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙺𝚊𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

"Mmm

"Mmm..."I moaned a little as Todoroki kissed me passionately.

"Y/n..."He smiled kissing me again.

"K-Kacha-"Midoriya got interrupted by Bakugou kissing him."Hold on-Mhm!"

"What?"Bakugou raised a brow annoyed."We finally have the time to ourselves and you wanna stop."

"Maybe because you have your hand under his pants Mr. Midoriya, "I said raising a brow at him. Bakugou took his hand off Midoriya and looked at me.

"I don't know what you are talking about Teddy Bear."

"Everyone be quite," Todoroki said. We all stayed silent as we heard a little cry. We looked at each other. We quickly got up looking for the crying sound.

We opened Kai's door seeing him sweating and crying in his sleep."Kai-" I got interrupted by Kai screaming crying moving around.

"Please don't leave me! Please! Himiari! Don't leave me I love-"

"Kai!"Midoriya shouted waking him up. Kai gasped waking up, sitting up quickly.

"Kai are you alright. We heard you crying in your sleep."I said worriedly. Kai looked at me before breaking down in tears.

"Himiari..."He cries wiping his tears."Why does it hurt...to love someone...feeling as if they don't love me back.."

He has a crush. Himiari, Jiro's, and Yaoyorozu daughter. I always saw the way he looked at her. The way he smiles and blushing when she's not looking at him. Sure he's kinda like a Tsundere like Bakugou but we can see he likes her.

"Mama!"He cries."She's gonna love someone else! She's gonna...forget me..."He cries more. Todoroki hugged him as Kai cried more.

"Mama/Mrs. Y/n..."

I turned to see Haru, Aubrie, and Himi."Why is Kai crying"Himi asked rubbing her eyes?

Aubrie asked to stay over and have a sleepover as Kazu and Daiki got "busy".

"Your brother just had a bad dream, "Bakugou told them. Their eyes widened quickly pushing us out of the way.

"Kai?"Aubrie frowned sadly."Dont cry."She said making a little crystal in her hands glowing."Kazu told me that when someone is sad or crying show them some light!"She smiled handing him the crystal.

Kai nodded holding the crystal wiping his tears."It's pretty...it reminds me of Himiari smiling..."

"You like her don't you, "Haru said. He nodded. Kai looked at me. The kids and the boys all started hugging him as he starting to smile a little.

"Kai we know she loves you too."Midoriya smiled. He smiled a little wiping his tears. We looked down to see Haru, Himi, and Aubrie asleep.

"We won't leave you either. Don't ever think you will be alone."Todoroki smiles. Kai nodded falling asleep.

We smiled walking back to our room and laying on the bed.

"So~"Bakugou smirked."The kids are asleep wanna-"He looked down to see Midoriya and Todoroki asleep. He looked at me and smirks.

I closed my eyes faking to sleep. Bakugou sighed chuckling a bit before falling asleep. I fell asleep as well and smiled.

_Extra_

"Aubrie~ Why are you still up..."Haru asked her rubbing his eyes. Aubrie looked at him and smiled.

"Sorry, Haru-chan I'm just writing in my notebook."She smiled still writing. Haru sighed.

"Okay...just go to bed when you get tired."He said falling asleep. Aubrie smiled and continue writing until she saw one page of her notebook turn red.

Her eyes widened."N-No...it can't be..."She flipped the pages seeing them all red."No...No, No, No,No..."

She turned the last page and her eye widened as she saw it was black."No..."She turned around quickly looking at the kids sleeping before frowning slightly."I will protect you guys. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you."

She looked down at her notebook looking at the little letter.

Don't forget me -David

"I'm not gonna let them down like how I did with you, David. I promise I will protect them."

I love all y'all (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')💖💕💞💝💗

I love all y'all
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')💖💕💞💝💗